[JOB] Ruby Devs in Berlin - get recommended to leading London startups! (Uber, Transferwise etc.)

Jason Wong

Oct 28, 2015, 10:43:10 AM10/28/15
to RUG-B
Hi everyone,

I recently launched RiseHigh.co - a platform that algorithmically matches and recommends tech professionals to startups in London, like Uber and Transferwise.

Here's how it works:

1. Take 5 minutes to tell us what you're looking for.

2. Afterwards, whenever our algorithm spots a matching opportunity – you’ll get an email with key details on the startup and job, as well as salary and equity details.

3. You can then choose whether to accept or decline our offer to recommend you to the startup (sometimes directly to the CTO or Founder). Over 50% of professionals we recommend receive an interview invite from the startup.

If it sounds interesting - do take 5 minutes to tell us what you're looking for and we'll get started with the matching!

And if you have any feedback/ comments - I'd love to hear them!

Jason