Job

Oliver Thamm

Jun 5, 2014, 12:35:15 PM6/5/14
to ru...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys,

the people I currently work with are looking to insource more of their
projects and are looking for one or two Ruby programmers for one of our
projects. It's all about Big Data and low latency in mobile gaming
advertisement. Office at U Rosenthaler Platz directly at the park, small
team, fun colleagues, easy but concentrated work athmosphere.

If you're interested, visit berlinstartupjobs and search for Moboqo. If
you wanna know more about the venue, approach me via email or on todays
RUG:B meeting, I am gonna wear a straw hat so you can find me.

See you, Oliver

Nicole Felhösi

Jun 10, 2014, 9:43:50 AM6/10/14
to ru...@googlegroups.com, ollid...@googlemail.com
Hey Oliver,

I just saw this now. I couldn't find the job ad, so how can I learn more about the position? Do you hire juniors with 1+ years of experience?

Cheers,
Nicole