Ruby Brunchers

Arne Brasseur

Jun 10, 2014, 8:17:42 AM6/10/14
to ru...@googlegroups.com
Hello lovely Ruby people!

I hope this email finds you all well and in full enjoyment of the wonderful weather that has sought its way into our equally wonderful city.

We had a Rug-B meetup last week, which means you are likely overflowing with anticipation for a Ruby Vegiburgers event next week. But instead of the mundane Friday-night-stock-up-on-grease-then-hit-the-streets, we're going a bit more upmarket this time. Because as true Berlinern, by birth or by choice, we know the joy of a proper brunch on a summer day.

Said spectacle of culinary delight will happen on Sunday 22 June at "Kopps" [1], an establishment in Mitte. If I read their menu correctly they serve brunch for €12,50 a person.

Since, for a change, we're going somewhere that takes reservations, I believe it would be prudent to do so. I plan to make a reservation this weekend, so please reply to this email, or contact me directly, if you like to join. Signup closes Friday evening.

Have a wonderful day, week, summer, and looking forward to see you all soon!

Yours, &c.,
Arne

Ute Mayer

Jun 10, 2014, 8:51:58 AM6/10/14
to ru...@googlegroups.com
YAY! Count me in!

Best

Ute

--------------
Ute Mayer

Personal Contact Information
Website: nerdbabe.de
Twitter: nerdbabe
Github: NerdBabe

Jalyna S

Jun 11, 2014, 5:38:36 AM6/11/14
to ru...@googlegroups.com
Hi :)

I would be in for sunday.

Cheers, jalyna

Marta Paciorkowska

Jun 11, 2014, 6:48:40 AM6/11/14
to ru...@googlegroups.com

Count me in too please! Great! :)

Tobias Pfeiffer

Jun 11, 2014, 7:29:44 AM6/11/14
to Jalyna S, ru...@googlegroups.com

I'm in as well. Jay Kopps!

Btw. They have awesome pancakes, choclate stuff and in general... Lots of stuff!

Lukas Rieder

Jun 11, 2014, 11:29:05 AM6/11/14
to ru...@googlegroups.com
I'm in :)

Amir Friedman

Jun 11, 2014, 3:54:24 PM6/11/14
to ru...@googlegroups.com

Count me in!  :)

florian.gilcher

Jun 12, 2014, 4:15:12 AM6/12/14
to ru...@googlegroups.com
\o/ I'm in.

Tobias Pfeiffer

Jun 12, 2014, 5:02:38 AM6/12/14
to ru...@googlegroups.com
I believe it|s worth mentioning that Kopp's is a vegan place :)

Cheers,
Tobi

On 06/12/2014 10:15 AM, florian.gilcher wrote:
> \o/ I'm in.
>
> --
> --
>
> ---
> Groups "RUG-B" group.
> an email to rug-b+un...@googlegroups.com
> <mailto:rug-b+un...@googlegroups.com>.

www.pragtob.info

signature.asc

Andreas Tiefenthaler

Jun 12, 2014, 7:31:54 AM6/12/14
to ru...@googlegroups.com

Count me in.

--
Andreas Tiefenthaler -- http://an-ti.eu

Jan Schulte

Jun 13, 2014, 8:52:03 AM6/13/14
to ru...@googlegroups.com
I'm in

Arne Brasseur

Jun 15, 2014, 10:10:23 AM6/15/14
to ru...@googlegroups.com
I made the reservation, for 11 people, Sunday 22 June, from 13:00. It's in my name (Brasseur).

The only earlier option was 9:30, which I believe would be rather early for some on a Sunday :)

Jalyna S

Jun 16, 2014, 5:44:36 AM6/16/14
to ru...@googlegroups.com
Thank you :) I think 1pm should be fine.

Arne Brasseur

Jun 22, 2014, 5:49:45 AM6/22/14
to ru...@googlegroups.com

Brunch is on today at 1pm! If you signed up make sure you're there. If you really can't make it (like, *really*) then let us know as well!

No-shows without notice will be forced to implement monads in PHP during the next RUG-B.

Arne Brasseur

Jun 22, 2014, 6:32:22 AM6/22/14
to ru...@googlegroups.com
So far two people unfortunately can't make it, so we have two spots left. First come first served! Ping me here or on Twitter (@plexus).