Co-working office desk space at Fairmondo in Berlin Kreuzberg

maltm...@googlemail.com

Apr 28, 2015, 7:02:03 AM4/28/15
to ru...@googlegroups.com
Social Business Startup Fairmondo is offering space for rent in its beautiful office in Glogauer Straße 21 in Berlin Kreuzberg.

A single workplace is 160 EUR per month. At the moment, you can rent up to 6 workplaces in our IT room which is shared with other Ruby on Rails developers.

Usage of our two meeting rooms, our 'relaxation room', our kitchen, Internet and more (shower, community garden, scanner etc.) is included in the price.

The office itself is a light, spacious factory floor (370 square meters / 4,000 square foot), from which it is only a few minutes to either Landwehr Canal or Görlitzer Park.

We're looking forward to co-workers who feel like-minded to Fairmondo, e.g. are Social Entrepreneurs or Green Businesses, but this is not a requirement.

To see photos and find out more about our office, follow:
https://info.fairmondo.de/arbeitsplaetze-und-seminarraeume-zu-vermieten/

If you're interested, just drop an email to cowo...@fairmondo.de