[JOB] Searcing a job. Full stack developer: RoR, JS, CSS/HTML

Sergey Makridenkov

Jan 12, 2016, 8:07:10 AM1/12/16
to RUG-B
Hello.

I am looking for work as full stack developer: RoR, JS, CSS/HTML.
Experience 12+ years.

I happy to meet professionals, learn new application field,
solve complex tasks in efficient way, work on real users problems.

My last holiday project is real time video broadcasting service on-air.pro.
It composed few video streams to single output on server side and has
unlimited space for video archive. Broadcast servers created on demand.

More about my experience - makridenkov.com.

Regards,
Sergey