What the World thinks - the Survey

Fernando Guillen

Feb 7, 2019, 3:55:03 PM2/7/19
to ru...@googlegroups.com
Hi people,

for all of you that were present in the today's meet-up I want to
share the results of the Survey we created together.

We keep active only for a few minutes, we collected ~1300 Answers.

Here you can see the Map explorer:

- https://dalia.click/rugb7f

Here you can get the Raw data:

- https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1F_vCHbpBRSdjlcrWSIiTKgl4ob9G-ADpHsu1OVoemag/edit?usp=sharing

We have created a Reports Dashboard you can use to explore the Data:

- https://reportsdashboardclientv3.daliaresearch.com/reports/01816870-0d39-0137-3179-0a7a4372693e/questions/01819600-0d39-0137-317a-0a7a4372693e

Reports Dashboards are intended for only one User because the
configuration is persisted and shared among sessions so be prepared to
see very weird things happening when many of us are playing with it at
the same time..

If you need a Reports Dashboard for your own just ask me, it will be
easy for me to deliver one for you

Thanks for coming was fun :)

f.

PS: the live project is here: https://live.daliaresearch.com but we
have it deactivated because it is still a prototype.

--
Fernando Guillén