CODE, Debugging the Gender Gap Screening in Berlin.

Pere Urbón Bayes

Aug 21, 2015, 6:08:47 AM8/21/15
to ru...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
  my name is Pere, some of you might know me from the group meetups, xD! while talking at the rug-b slack channel (http://ruby-berlin.herokuapp.com/) there was the idea of having another screening of this documentary that we could enjoy at eurucamp.

I spoke to my employee and I could get some $$$ help from them, but still I in order to make this happen we'll need probably:

1.- Some other companies willing to sponsor the screening.
    Cost might be:
       - Laura said the video is $750.
       - Might be having food and drinks would be nice :P
2.- A place to do it (Laura Laugwitz suggested Dawanda cinema what is great!)
3.- Does anyone knows if we have to pay agencies like GEMA if we do a public screening?

I'm looking forward to make this happen!! Let me know if you know/have answers to the needs :P

/cheers

- purbon

laural...@googlemail.com

Sep 14, 2015, 3:21:56 PM9/14/15
to RUG-B

Hello people,

I'd like to bring this topic to attention again :)

A screening license is available via tugg.com for 750 Dollars. They wouldnt even need to send a physical disc to us, as I still have a BluRay with the movie at my place (until 12th of October).

Who's company is in with some money? :)

Cheers
Laura

Pere Urbón Bayes

Sep 14, 2015, 3:34:46 PM9/14/15
to RUG-B
 Hi, we where talking with Ellen Koening (soundcloud) but (sorry Ellen) I got busy and this slip under the table :-( #shameonme

My employer is willing to put some money in, I think Ellen ones too, we need to figure it out how to make it happen, GEMA, place, etc. Might be we can have a coffee with people interested to help our sooner or later?

/cheers

Anika L.

Sep 16, 2015, 7:15:54 AM9/16/15
to RUG-B
Hi Pere,

that is such a great idea! I'd love to help and will check if I can help you out with this sponsoring wise! Could you ping me at found...@travis-ci.org for this? Then I can track this conversation better <3

I also think, (if DaWanda doesn't work out) Wooga could screen this movie in their office - they definitely have the space for it. Let me know if you need more help with that.

Anika