[JOB] Part time, remote freelancer needed

Till Schumann

Sep 19, 2017, 6:22:17 AM9/19/17
to RUG-B
Hi,

My name is Till. I am the owner of a web service for musicians: musikerseiten.de. The current developer is planning to take a few months for parental leave, and we are looking for a freelancer to cover for him.

This is a remote, part-time and relaxed job. The site runs on Rails 3, with some small Angular forms here and there. We use Github, Rspec, Codeship and we have our own dedicated Ubuntu server. German knowledge is a plus, but not required.

Our company tone is gentle, friendly and respectful. We appreciate your own ideas on the projects/tasks handed over to you and are always eager to find the best solution for our customers.

If this sounds interesting for you, please get in touch with me at ti...@musikerseiten.de.

If you know someone that might be suitable, we'd be happy if you refer him/her to us.

Thanks a lot and warm regards,

Till