Rug-b recap, slides: ruby on embedded devices

Enrico Thierbach

Aug 8, 2014, 4:08:08 AM8/8/14
to ru...@googlegroups.com
Hey folks,

it was fun to speak yesterday, thank you all for joining, and thanks to the rug:b team that made that possible.

# In case you want my slides:

# link collection:

- flex (pattern matching) http://flex.sourceforge.com

# recap mruby

After mruby was discussed shortly last night I took the freedom to have a look at what’s changed. mruby looks in much
better shape than 10 months ago, it is awesome and you should go and have a look: mruby.org

# recap pstore

pstore was mentioned so many times last night that I also had a look there. And probably pstore might be a way to rebuild our config frontend in mruby, because we would then drop active_record which is the one hard dependency which isn’t mruby ready. Thanks for bringing this up, and great to see that a rug:b meeting is not a one way conversation. @overbyrd: put your slides somewhere. or a gist.

# g_words talk

special thanks for that.

/eno

--