Invitation: Meetup 11th of January (this Thursday!) 19:30 at Dawanda,

Tobias Pfeiffer

Jan 9, 2018, 4:10:53 AM1/9/18
to ru...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone and the good old "Happy new year!",

we are meeting this Thursday at DaWanda - your travel to Charlottenburg
will be rewarded with great talks, nice humans, some drinks and
potentially food - gotta check on that :)

More information can be found on our website as usual:
http://www.rug-b.de/events/january-meetup-2018-422

Why this week? Well in the first week of January few people generally
want to attend a meetup :)

Cheers and see you there,

Tobi

Tobias Pfeiffer

Jan 11, 2018, 6:27:40 AM1/11/18
to ru...@googlegroups.com

Remember: We are meeting today!

Sadly the Ruby 2.5 talk had to be cancelled last minute, but we still got 2 talks ready to go and for you to enjoy + lightning talks. Nevertheless, if you got a talk already prepared get in touch :)

There also will be food in the form of Pizza - first come first served as usual.

 http://www.rug-b.de/events/january-meetup-2018-422

See you there,

Tobi