[JOB] Ruby developer, small team, Berlin or remote

Luca Ongaro

May 14, 2019, 3:46:37 AM5/14/19
to RUG-B
Hi dear RUG::B people,
I am Luca, engineer and co-founder of Magaloop, a Berlin-based startup company making software to help small shop owners (like Spätis). We are looking for Ruby (and/or React) developers to join our small team. If this role fits you, I will proactively take care of shaping a working agreement that works well for you, including your special needs or wishes (location, permanent position vs. freelancer, working hours, etc.).

Here is the job offering: https://magaloop.com/pages/jobs01dev

Our goal is to shape a development team that works great together as a whole, not to hire individual "rockstars", so we are open to different skills and levels of experience when it comes to individual members. Therefore, please consider applying even if you think you do not meet all requirements.

To apply, or if you have any question, write us at jo...@magaloop.com