Looking for a venue for 02.02 and onwards!

Tobias Pfeiffer

Jan 12, 2017, 7:49:59 AM1/12/17
to ru...@googlegroups.com
Hello lovely ruby people,

we are sort of always looking for venues and this time around especially
for our next meetup that is scheduled for the 2nd of February. If your
company wants to host us or you know some place please get in touch :)

What you get:
* love, fame and a lot of friendly ruby people in your office/house with
great talks that your devs can of course come and enjoy as well
* a 5 minute slot to introduce your company before the meetup starts

What we need is:

* space for ~80 people
* drinks (can be sponsored or against a small amount of money)
* a projector where our speakers can present
* the space from ~19:00 till ~22:30
* food & others are optionally but highly appreciated :)

All of this ideally inside the "ring" as people don't like to go that
far and back during a work day.

Thanks, please get in touch and have a great week!
Tobi
--
http://www.pragtob.info/