[rug-b] [JOB] : Senior Ruby Developer to help farmers run their farm

Benedikt Voigt

Sep 20, 2015, 2:22:15 PM9/20/15
to ru...@googlegroups.com

Hi everybody,

we at trecker.com are building a fantastic farm management software: with our native apps the farmer and his employees can document everything what has and what should be done on the field, including GPS tracking, geo-fencing and statistics.

The tech stack is Ruby on Rails, Rspec, Postgres, Codeship, Heroku, AngularJS, ReactJS

The tech team has currently 8 great people and now we are looking for another Senior Ruby on Rails developer.

You can find further details at:

http://website.trecker.com/index.php/unternehmen/karriere/#op-78908-senior-ruby-on-rails-developer

If you are interested, please contact me at benedik...@trecker.com

Cheers,

Ben

--

Viele Grüße,

Benedikt Voigt

Technischer Geschäftsführer

trecker.com ist ausgezeichnet mit dem GIL Preis 2014
trecker.com ist ausgezeichnet mit dem INNOVATIONSPREIS IT 2013
1. Platz GeolApps Wettbewerb des Landes Berlin und Brandenburg 2013

Trecker.com Logo

BM12 Software as a Solution GmbH

Klosterstraße 62, 10179 Berlin

www.trecker.com

benedik...@trecker.com

T: +49 (0) 30 60 98 3996

M: +49 (0) 151 61 51 25 86

F: +49 (0) 30 60 98 3997

Registergericht: Amtsgericht Berlin Charlottenburg, HRB 147287B

Geschäftsführer: Miro Wilms, Benedikt Voigt

 Like on Facebook  Follow us on YouTube   Give us a 1+ on google+

Thyago Barbosa Rodrigues

Sep 21, 2015, 12:07:52 PM9/21/15
to ru...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Benedikt!

Just a curiosity: is there the possibility for remote-work on this job?
Thanks!

--
Grüße,
Thyago Barbosa-Rodrigues

"Phantasie ist wichtiger als Wissen, denn Wissen ist begrenzt." (Albert Einstein)

Benedikt Voigt

Sep 21, 2015, 12:59:32 PM9/21/15
to ru...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for your interest, Thayo!

Unfortunately we currently don't offer the possibility for remote-work as we value the spirit and communication within the same office.
And sometimes farmers find their way into the deepest heart of the city to visit us;)

Cheers,
Ben

Matthias

Sep 23, 2015, 1:06:45 AM9/23/15
to ru...@googlegroups.com
Hi everybody,

vimfest is Berlin's first community-driven "hackathon" about vim on 10 – 11 October. More details under http://vimberlin.de/vimfest-october-2015/

Feel free to join and to ask questions if you are interested.

Bests

Tim & Matthias