RUG-B Income Survey

Lukas Rieder

Feb 26, 2015, 5:38:20 AM2/26/15
to ru...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I would like you to participate in an anonymous income survey:

Due to a recent discussion around a job offering I got this idea: Let's do an anonymous income survey of this user group. The data might be very useful to all of us, giving us a good sense of income levels.

If you have some time, I would be very happy if you participate.
The survey will be online for one week, until the next meetup. Results will be published on this mailing list, and if I manage to do so, I would like to give a small lightning talk.

Best regards,

Lukas

Enrico Thierbach

Feb 26, 2015, 5:53:23 AM2/26/15
to ru...@googlegroups.com
Lukas,

sorry I could not check back to you earlier :( The “do you hold shares..” question does not really make sense for freelancers in comparison to long-term contracted positions. And yes, I occassionally accept some equity in exchange to a not-too-perfect rate, but how does that compare to someone contracted in a regular job? Also: the size of the company/the equity valuation really matters.

Good idea still!
/eno

--
pretty easy privacy: https://kinko.me