Looking for talks!

Tobias Pfeiffer

Apr 20, 2015, 3:26:01 PM4/20/15
to ru...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,

as it happens our talk backlog seems to have emptied... which is great
because now YOU can finally the talk you were waiting to submit ;)

As always, topics are pretty open and not limited to Ruby. Other
programming language? Show us! New programming paradigm? Tell us more?
Something about "soft" skills or just slightly related to programming?
Expand our horizon!

Even more so if this is your first talk, we are happy to help you get
started with presentation tips + tricks + x :)

Would be happy to see a couple of more talk proposals flying in!

Thanks!
Tobi

--
www.pragtob.info