Looking for a host for next meetup 1st of October

Tobias Pfeiffer

Sep 22, 2015, 3:45:35 AM9/22/15
to ru...@googlegroups.com
Hello Berlin Rubyists,

(or maybe more specifically companies)
we are looking for a host for our next meetup, which will be next
Thursday on the first of October.

We need space for ~100 people (usually 80-100). There should be a
projector and there should be drinks (for a small cost, or you could
sponsor them).

I'd be happy to hear from you if you'd want to host us then or in the
feature. Please get in touch :)

Thanks!
Tobi

Florian Gilcher

Sep 22, 2015, 3:57:21 AM9/22/15
to ru...@googlegroups.com
You might want to speak to @blacklane, they have a huge gathering room that is quite nice.
> --
> --

signature.asc

Aakriti Gupta

Sep 23, 2015, 3:17:13 AM9/23/15
to RUG-B, Florin Lipan
Hey Hey!
We at Blacklane are die hard rubyists and would love to host Rug:B on October 1st.

There is huge space on the 5th floor of our Schoneberg office. It can seat ~90 people and has some more space, for standing.

We've already been hosting quite a few meetups:
- Autumn Gophers assemble [1], today
- Search user group Berlin [2], last week
- Clojure Berlin Dojo[3] in July

And we can provide soft drinks and beer!

Our address is Feurigstrasse 59, Berlin.

[1] http://www.meetup.com/golang-users-berlin/events/224736836/
[2] http://www.meetup.com/Search-UG-Berlin/events/224765731/
[3] http://www.meetup.com/Clojure-Berlin/events/222655704/

P.S. Thanks Florian for mentioning us, I was just writing this email. :)

Thanks!
Aakriti.

Blacklane GmbH | Feurigstr. 59 | 10827 Berlin | Germany

Managing Directors: Dr. Jens Wohltorf, Frank Steuer

Register court: Amtsgericht Berlin-Charlottenburg, Germany

Registration No. HRB 136941 B, VAT No.: DE281637869