Full Stack Fest CFP/CFW

Tobias Pfeiffer

Mar 17, 2015, 4:57:56 AM3/17/15
to ru...@googlegroups.com
Hello Berlin Rubyists,

our fellow rubyist Txus asked me to forward this information about the
CFP/CFW for Full Stack Fest (http://fullstackfest.com/) to you. I
happily oblige and can only recommend the event to anyone - last year's
Baruco was great and I'm looking forward to Full Stack Fest a lot myself :)

E-Mail goes here:

--------------------------------------

Hi,

I'm Txus, one of the organizers of Full Stack Fest, a week-long programming conference in Barcelona (1-5 September). The conference consists of two 2-day events: Barcelona Ruby Conference and Barcelona Future JS.

Our Call For Papers (and Call For Workshops) just opened and we're looking for amazing proposals in either side of the spectrum — be it about the depths of Ruby on the backend (concurrency in Ruby, cool uses of alternative Ruby implementations, anything goes!) or about the latest browser trickery (ES6, ClojureScript/Om, React, Web Components, anything that's cool!).

Aside from the talks, there will be one day full of hands-on workshops, and we're looking for amazing proposals too!

For the selected talks/workshops, we cover the following things (basically everything except for flight costs):

* Free ticket to the conference (all goodies included!).
* 3 nights of paid accommodation at the NH Constanza 4 star hotel (1 minute walk from the venue).
* Transfer from airport to hotel.
* Appearance in the conference's leaflet, website, etc.
* Speakers' dinner.

To participate in our CFP/CFW, here's the link:

http://fullstackfest.com/sessions

We'd be very grateful if you could spread the word and encourage people to send in cool proposals! Barcelona is lovely in September, and we promise Full Stack Fest is going to be a unique experience!

If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact me.
FSF

Thank you, and I hope everything’s good!

Cheers,
Txus

Cheers & see you there (either on stage or in attendance),
Tobi