[Talk proposal] Smalltalk, Lisp, and Shell: Three Interesting Languages

Tom Stuart

Sep 15, 2014, 8:27:23 AM9/15/14
to ru...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Following José's lead, I'd like to offer my Baruco talk, which dives into three of the languages which inspired Ruby. It's pretty conceptual and hand-wavey, but you'll have the benefit of my testing it on a conference audience so I could present it to you in its final, terrifying form.

If you like the sound of it, why not show Tobi by clicking the button here? http://www.rug-b.de/topics/smalltalk-lisp-and-shell-three-interesting-languages

Tobias Pfeiffer

Sep 15, 2014, 1:14:10 PM9/15/14
to ru...@googlegroups.com, Tom Stuart
I liked both Jojo's talk and Tom's talk so I'd be happy to share them
with the RUG-B (just like Ryan shared his talk before). However, since
pretty many Rubyists from Berlin were in Barcelona, I'd keep Baruco
re-runs" at a maximum of one per RUG-B probably.

Tobi

www.pragtob.info