[free time contribution] A social startup - about autism - is searching for support

Michael Schiller

Oct 19, 2018, 9:52:28 AM10/19/18
to RUG-B
Hello Rails community!

I've been supporting the social startup Auio since a while.

I'm actually the only developer (at freetime) and we need to reduce the bus factor. And we want to create synergies by supporting the Community and providing a modern Rails 5.2 plattform interested women or men can use to develop their rails competences in the context of a real product/project.

What is AUIO.tv?

AUIO aims to empower autistic people, their friends, families and colleagues to have happier, healthier and more meaningful lives – and to create a more inclusive society.

The videos on the AUIO social platform offer practical advice and guidance to improve mutual understanding, develop self-competence and unlock talents.

https://www.auio.tv/de
https://www.auio.tv/en

See also

What do you think? Do you know someone who may is interested in supporting us?

Best,
Michael