[rug-b][JOB] Freelance Ruby Developer available.

Ian Moss

Aug 6, 2018, 6:14:24 AM8/6/18
to ru...@googlegroups.com
Hi RUG::B,

I met a few new people at last week's meetup, which had the most fans I've seen in one place; kudos to Modomoto, and cheers to Tobias for continual organising.

I've been in Berlin since March, and recently completed my first freelance assignment here. Now looking for conversations that may need to a next role in ruby development, or product management.

My last role involved an update a property maintenance portal for a mittelstand company via a local agency.
It was a small team taking on an inherited project, with a heavily bespoke Sinatra API, and RSpec for test coverage, and wrapped in docker. I recruited an extra rubyist to the team. Enjoyed pairing and use of pomadaro.

In my past I've operated at all levels from  developer, team lead, to CTO (in a small startup), and also founded startups in the travel & social media space. For the last 8+ years this has been ruby orientated. See more about this on my LinkedIn:

Whilst I've been in Berlin I've also formed a small coding collectiv, and we've met regularly at Factory, on two projects. I've also recently reinstigated Factory's Product circle, and looking at organising a LinkyBrains meetup here soon.

Looking forward to chatting about the interesting problems & oppurtunities you have at the moment. Please email and we'll arrange a meetup.

Dankeschön,

Ian.

--
Ian Moss
Freelance ruby & product consultancy services.