[JOB] Software Engineer @ Berlin

Ionut Roghina

Aug 4, 2015, 7:04:51 AM8/4/15
to RUG-B

Hello everyone,

I hope your day is going well.

We work with a few interesting companies in Berlin who are looking to hire Ruby developers that would help them solve challenging problems. Some of these companies have very cool projects (strong tech focus, some of the largest platforms in Europe, SOA approach, etc), some of them are well established and profitable businesses. I understand most people reading this are not looking for a new position, but I also know that the best opportunities are not always found where or especially when we look for them. Looking back at your career, you might agree. Along those lines, I know that new challenges need to be taken in order to keep sharp.

There are currently several searches that I am working on for Berlin, with Ruby as the underlying technology (at least 2 - 3 years of commercial experience would be required). Whether you love or hate Rails won't be held against you. The usual benefits are offered, so no one is expecting you to consider a new job just because they have Club Matte instead of coffee (or both, so they can beat your current company).

What I would like to do is spend a few minutes discussing your background and the possibility to consider a new challenge. Then, if your preferences match what we can offer, I can tell you all about the relevant positions so you can decide for yourself if you would like to pursue any of them. Some of you might know me or have worked with me, hence it's safe to assume there will be no spam involved or any random follow-up calls in the middle of the day.

If you are interested in a chat, you can reach me via email (iroghina at caissa-global dot com), Twitter (@ionutRR) or Skype (just look up my name).

Have a great day!

Disclaimer: I'm a tech recruiter.

Best regards,