[JOB] Freelance coding mentor at Honeypot

Hugo Duksis

Aug 25, 2016, 5:40:11 AM8/25/16
to ru...@googlegroups.com, Hugo Duksis, sa...@honeypot.io
Hello,

We at Honeypot (a Berlin based startup) are currently looking for a coding mentor, to teach our non-techies how to build simple things up from the ground.
We're looking ideally for a "FullStack" developer with good knowledge of Rails and Frontend, with ~2 hours per week availability and mentorship experience.

If this is interesting to you or you might know someone to whom this could be interesting to please let us know by responding to my friendly colleague Sasha.

Thanks,
Hugo