[JOB] Experienced rubyist looking for a Berlin-based role

Ian Moss

Apr 4, 2019, 12:01:45 PM4/4/19
to ru...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I've returned to Berlin, and currently interviewing for a new ruby-based roles.
I'd love to hear from other recruiting organisations.

Last year whilst in Berlin I updated the on_ruby platform with a small change, done in a Product/Customer driven manner, and also paired on the solution with Anna. I'm a fan of this approach: https://medium.com/@oceanician/product-management-ruby-development-6a5622c48805

I enjoy pairing, and have been experimenting with how many different solutions we end up with for FizzBuzz. Would you be interested in spending 2 hours on that together? Holger was the last one in Berlin, and previously the exercise was also completed with Jessica.

Whilst I was in Málaga, I also paired on FizzBuzz a few times, and rebooted the local ruby meetup; which I ran 4 events in: https://meetup.com/malaga-rb/
I definitely recommend it as a Winter location, and would happily help teams that want to try there to escape the grey of Berlin Winter. Good coworking, sunsets, beach walks & volleyball !! Happy to chat more about this.

Please email for my CV off list.

Many thanks, and well done to Tobias for keeping RUG::B going.

I will be at the Blacklane meetup tonight and Factory Mitte this afternoon, if you would like a chat, or happy to schedule interviews next week.

Ian.

Ian Moss
alter.is | ruby & product consultancy services.
Arrange a meeting? https://calendly.com/alterisian
http://www.linkedin.com/in/alteris | +447427242195
http://twitter.com/alterisian