Income Survey Results

64 kali dilihat
Langsung ke pesan pertama yang belum dibaca

Lukas Rieder

belum dibaca,
9 Mar 2015, 20.10.0209/03/15
kepadaru...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

sorry that took me some time, but here are the results. Thank you again for your participation and the chance to improve my d3 skills along the way :)

Have fun,

Lukas

Enrico Thierbach

belum dibaca,
10 Mar 2015, 04.09.0610/03/15
kepadaru...@googlegroups.com
Seeing the number helps realizing that “Senior” doesn’t mean anything anymore.

/eno

--
pretty easy privacy: https://kinko.me
iPhone user and movie afficionado? Meet the Kinopilot Berlin app: http://bit.ly/kpilot

On Tuesday, 10. March 2015 at 08:24, Enrico Thierbach wrote:

Seeing the number helps realizing that “Senior” doesn’t mean anything anymore.

/e

Pierpaolo Frasa

belum dibaca,
10 Mar 2015, 05.27.1910/03/15
kepadaru...@googlegroups.com, Enrico Thierbach
Equally interesting is that there is no correlation between age and income. Hmm.

Fernando Guillen

belum dibaca,
10 Mar 2015, 06.04.4610/03/15
On Tue, Mar 10, 2015 at 10:27 AM, Pierpaolo Frasa <pfr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Equally interesting is that there is no correlation between age and income.
> Hmm.

Hmmm.. I see some correlation between Age and Income:

- https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1N74TgvkP_CWyvQMEEIVDmerupN1urtBc37P-Hs7NN2I/edit#gid=1009746311

Not very strong though: 0.38

I have deleted these outliers, before the calculations, because the
weird ages or incomes:

- https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1N74TgvkP_CWyvQMEEIVDmerupN1urtBc37P-Hs7NN2I/edit#gid=1916179293

f.

--
Fernando Guillén
http://www.fernandoguillen.info

Pierpaolo Frasa

belum dibaca,
10 Mar 2015, 06.07.5710/03/15
kepadaru...@googlegroups.com
Hey,

I have deleted these outliers, before the calculations, because the
weird ages or incomes:

- https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1N74TgvkP_CWyvQMEEIVDmerupN1urtBc37P-Hs7NN2I/edit#gid=1916179293

Yeah, those outliers might have been the reason I couldn’t see any correlation (rho = 0.02). Thanks.

Cheers
Pierpaolo
Balas ke semua
Balas ke penulis