Invitation: Meetup 7th of April 19:30 at Pivotal!

Tobias Pfeiffer

Apr 2, 2016, 8:32:57 AM4/2/16
to ru...@googlegroups.com
Hello Berlin Rubyists on this wonderful Saturday,

we'll meet again and it's on Thursday the 7th of April (first Thursday
of the month as usual!). We met at 19:30 (as usual) at Pivotal Labs (new
place!).

More information can be found on our website:
http://www.rug-b.de/events/april-meetup-2016

See you then!
Tobi

Tobias Pfeiffer

Apr 7, 2016, 7:06:08 AM4/7/16
to ru...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone, this is a reminder that this meetup is happening TODAY!
Also there will be Pizza, vegetarian and vegan options included. Of
course, it's on a first come first served basis!

As usual, food is served before the meetup starting ~19:00

http://www.rug-b.de/events/april-meetup-2016

See you tonight!
Tobi

Gregor Schmidt

Apr 7, 2016, 5:42:52 PM4/7/16
to ru...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I just wanted to point you to the slides of my lightning talk tonight.
You may find them at

https://www.nach-vorne.eu/talks/passwords/

The slides include links to the mentioned resources - the blog post, the
libraries and so on. Thank you for your attention.

@Tobi: Thanks for the kind introduction. I want to believe, that I lay
the ground stone for your successful web career ;)

See you next time.

Gregor