[JOB] Looking for a Tech Co-Founder!

Takayuki Sato

Feb 22, 2015, 10:39:50 AM2/22/15
to ru...@googlegroups.com

My Impact Education is a Berlin-based seed-funded startup and  is building a peer-to-peer learning platform. We are looking for a Tech Co-Founder who is passionate about education and with the expertise of Ruby on Rails.

Visit https://angel.co/my-impact-education-1/jobs/53649-tech-co-founder

Takayuki Sato

Tim Lossen

Feb 24, 2015, 3:26:51 AM2/24/15
to ru...@googlegroups.com
ummm .......... "0.5% – 5.0% Equity"? seriously?

tim
> --

Enrico Thierbach

Feb 24, 2015, 4:06:55 AM2/24/15
to ru...@googlegroups.com
With the idea valued at, say, 250.000 EUR, this would result in ~1.250 to ~12.500 EUR. Well, if the job can be done in 2 weeks this would be.. OKish ;)

/eno

--
pretty easy privacy: https://kinko.me
iPhone user and movie afficionado? Meet the Kinopilot Berlin app: http://bit.ly/kpilot

Martin Rehfeld

Feb 24, 2015, 4:14:17 AM2/24/15
to ru...@googlegroups.com
Being passionate was clearly stated as a requirement ;-)

Cheers,
Martin

Takayuki Sato

Feb 24, 2015, 6:50:35 AM2/24/15
to ru...@googlegroups.com
5% could be fair because some money and time have been already invested.
Yes, being passionate is seriously a must. We aim at a long term success in the education industry.

Thank you for your attention :)

Takayuki

2015年2月24日火曜日 10時14分17秒 UTC+1 Martin Rehfeld:

Michał Szyndel

Feb 25, 2015, 5:21:51 AM2/25/15
to ru...@googlegroups.com
Hey, you're a philanthropic technologist after all! 5% sounds like philanthropy to me...;)

Mike

Arne Brasseur

Feb 25, 2015, 5:43:31 AM2/25/15
to ru...@googlegroups.com
> Being passionate was clearly stated as a requirement ;-)

passionate - from Latin passio: suffering, being acted upon

Seems about right :-P

Tom Stuart

Feb 25, 2015, 5:57:06 AM2/25/15
to ru...@googlegroups.com
'passio' in that sense first appears in post-classical Latin, according to Lewis and Short[1]. This lapsed classical scholar humbly submits that the sense from which English 'passion' is derived is "A passionaffection", which *does* appear in classical Latin. That sense is derived from Greek πάθος, which, of course, is intimately connected to Greek tragedy.

I wish OP every success in their search for a tech co-founder willing to accept 0.5-5% equity, and have no fear whatsoever that it will end like a Sophoclean drama.

loui...@gmail.com

Feb 25, 2015, 6:58:35 AM2/25/15
to Tom Stuart
Strange synchronicity, ‎there was a guy posting on LRUG last week also looking for a technical co-founder who also got destroyed, although that was because he was being casually racist (said he didn't want to work with people from '-istan counties')

Best, Louis

Sent from my Nokia iPhone touch.
07449324851
Skype/Gtalk: Loui...@gmail.com