Vortragsvorschlag: Community Roadshow: Top 5 JavaScript Tools und Best Practices

Gregor Biswanger

Dec 17, 2015, 6:42:04 AM12/17/15
to RUG-B

Hallo,

mein Name ist Gregor und ich bin 2016 wieder mit einer Community Roadshow unterwegs.

https://software.intel.com/de-de/blogs/2015/11/30/community-roadshow-top-5-javascript-tools-und-best-practices-mit-microsoft-aber

Nun meine Frage an euch: Habt ihr Interesse, dass ich zur Ruby User Group Berlin vorbeikomme?

Ich habe Microsoft angefragt und sie würden Pizza und Bier sponsern J

Für die Roadshow habe ich einen Teaser, den ihr dann auch gerne für die Ankündigung verwenden dürft:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jr_dEDvncI

Hier ist nochmal eine genauere Beschreibung von meinem Vortrag:

Community Roadshow: Top 5 JavaScript Tools und Best Practices – mit Microsoft, aber ohne Internet Explorer

Heutzutage sind eine hohe Anzahl an professionellen und leistungsfähigen JavaScript-Frameworks, -Tools und –Klassenbibliotheken erhältlich. Das zeigt uns, dass die JavaScript Entwicklung immer mehr an Bedeutung gewinnt. Bei diesem Vortrag, stellt Gregor Biswanger seine Top 5 Hilfsmittel vor. Dazu zählt zum Beispiel TypeScript für mehr Kontrolle bei der Entwicklung im Team und der Planung der Architektur, RxJS für eine performante asynchrone Programmierung, Visual Studio Code als Alternative zum Node Inspector, die ein effektiveres Debuggen von NodeJS-Anwendungen ermöglicht und vieles mehr.

Ganz viele Grüße aus Ingolstadt,

Gregor

Nico Hagenburger

Dec 17, 2015, 8:11:24 AM12/17/15
to ru...@googlegroups.com
Dear Gregor,

in Berlin, we are a pretty international user group, many attendees don’t speak German. So if you want to ask the community if they are interested in your talk, please prefer English. Talks are about 20 min and English only.

Sponsoring of food is well accepted, just make sure not exclude people who don’t drink beer. To provide a safe place for everybody, non-alcoholic drinks are also important to us. Usually the sponsoring includes a room. Our user group travels from office to office from meet up to meet up.

Thanks :)

Nico

Frank Steuer | Blacklane

Dec 17, 2015, 3:25:19 PM12/17/15
to ru...@googlegroups.com
In case you need a room, we are happy to be the host (@Blacklane).

Best,

Frank

Blacklane GmbH | Feurigstr. 59 | 10827 Berlin | Germany

Managing Directors: Dr. Jens Wohltorf, Frank Steuer

Register court: Amtsgericht Berlin-Charlottenburg, Germany

Registration No. HRB 136941 B, VAT No.: DE281637869

Gregor Biswanger

Dec 18, 2015, 5:49:56 AM12/18/15
to RUG-B

Hi,

here´s my english message now 
my name is Gregor and in 2016 I´ll be on the road again.
https://software.intel.com/de-de/blogs/2015/11/30/community-roadshow-top-5-javascript-tools-und-best-practices-mit-microsoft-aber

So here is my offer: I`ll drop by to give a speech and afterwards we´re having beer and pizza sponsored by Microsoft.
Are you interested?

Here´s a teaser for my roadshow, which you can use for announcement (German only, sorry):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jr_dEDvncI

And of course here´s a detailed description of my speech:

Top 5 JavaScript Tools and Best Practices – with Microsoft, but without the Internet Explorer

There are a lot of professional and powerful JavaScript Frameworks, tools and class libraries available these days. This shows us, that JavaScript Development gains in importance. In this speech, Gregor Biswanger introduces his Top 5 tools. Including TypeScript to improve the development in a team and architecture planning. RxJS, for high-performance asynchronous development. Visual Studio Code as an alternative solution to Node Inspector, which enables an more effective debugging of NodeJS Applications.

If you are interested, please send me 2 or 3 possible dates.

Best regards,
Gregor

Yoni Miller

Dec 20, 2015, 5:50:24 AM12/20/15
to RUG-B
Having vegan options would be wonderful as well (last rug-b had vegan pizza), which is great for people who have lactose, halal, or ethical restrictions. Jan 7th 2016 is next meetup, and February 4th after that.

Gregor Biswanger

Dec 21, 2015, 6:25:12 AM12/21/15
to RUG-B
The February 4th sounds good.

Johann Quassowski

Dec 21, 2015, 8:03:24 AM12/21/15
to RUG-B
You can also propose your topic on the http://www.rug-b.de page, so people can indicate how interested they are. ;)

Tobias Pfeiffer

Dec 21, 2015, 8:16:33 AM12/21/15
to ru...@googlegroups.com

Which is the preferred way to propose talks then I also have it in the system :)

Thanks everyone

Enrico Thierbach

Dec 21, 2015, 10:09:45 AM12/21/15
to RUG-B

Hi all;

while a talk about upcoming javascript tools sounds interesting in general, I personally would rather see talks more related to ruby.

/eno

--
Movie afficionado? Meet the Kinopilot Berlin app: http://bit.ly/kpilot
pretty easy privacy: https://kinko.me

"RUG-B" group.
email to rug-b+un...@googlegroups.com.

signature.asc

Tobias Pfeiffer

Jan 24, 2016, 11:22:27 AM1/24/16
to ru...@googlegroups.com
Hey,

how does everyone else feel about that? A talk about JS tools and practices, yay - nay?

Tobi
---

Denis Defreyne

Jan 24, 2016, 11:24:20 AM1/24/16
to ru...@googlegroups.com
+1 from me, because I’m all in favour of knowing what others are doing so we can improve ourselves!

Bodo Tasche

Jan 24, 2016, 11:25:39 AM1/24/16
to ru...@googlegroups.com
I would say nay…there are way too many JS usergroups where this is more suitable.
And it feels too much like a marketing pitch instead of a tech talk.
signature.asc