[JOB] : Hello to Ruby Berlin

Kannan Reghu

Aug 7, 2015, 11:10:00 AM8/7/15
to ru...@googlegroups.com

Hey Rug-b!

I am an enthusiastic self motivated Ruby programmer planning to move to Berlin. Berlin’s awesome Ruby community inspired me a lot, and I’m excited to get involved with the Berlin's Ruby community.

I am graduate with strong startup background and entrepreneurship quality with 6 years of experience in Ruby ecosystem covering 30+ projects in web, mobile and cloud purview. I found my passion, programming, while I was developing an opensource contribution act as buddy .

I am looking for an Ruby programmer position open in the area. If anyone has or knows of such a position, I would love to discuss and move ahead.

I am fairly proficient with Ruby, JavaScript, Bootstrap and am currently working with Rails 4. I learn quickly and work hard and believe in power of team work and imagination.

You can see where I am with my skills on my profile as well as my Github. Any feedback or advice is greatly appreciated!

I look forward to meeting some of you and getting involved with the Ruby Community.

Sincerely, Kannan