[JOB] Ruby on Rails Freelancer from remote 50-70k

Juicer.io

Mar 15, 2019, 9:54:19 AM3/15/19
to RubyOnRails UG Germany
Hi RubyOnRails Usergroup!

We are currentyl looking for an experienced Ruby on Rails freelancer for Juicer.io who would like to work from remote.
Although Juicer.io is an US company, the development is executed by the VIRE GmbH based in Cologne, Germany.

WHAT is juicer.io?

Juicer.io is a simple way to aggregate all of your brands' hashtag and social media posts into a single beautiful social media feed on your website.
We serve websites with millions of daily users, such as Bon Jovi, The Atlantic, Lyft, Princeton University, the Golden Globes, summit.g0v.tw, McDonalds etc.

WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
  • experienced Ruby on Rails developer.
  • freelance contract.
  • project duration: ongoing.
  • you're ready to work daily with Linux systems, AWS, Git, and Heroku.
  • readiness to work independently, clearly define problems, and objectively evaluate tradeoffs of potential solutions.
  • you are naturally motivated and proud of doing great work.
WHAT WE OFFER
  • 40-90 €/hour.
  • flexible work hours.
  • small team, lots of freedom. We have complete ownership over the approach and process used to achieve our goals.
  • lots of opportunities to work and play with new technologies such as React, Clojure(Script), and Datomic.
  • opportunity to participate in business development in a startup environment.
  • office in the heart of Cologne (near Neumarkt).
THE TEAM
  • we're a team of experienced Rails, React, and Clojure developers based in Cologne, Germany.
  • we're creating several market-leading SaaS products.
  • we're big fans of lean development :)
To apply, please send an email to jo...@juicer.io where you tell us about yourself and your past development experience.