[JOB] lifelife GmbH is looking for a Senior Developer to join our team in Berlin

Daniel Vester

Feb 10, 2016, 11:01:51 AM2/10/16
to RubyOnRails UG Germany
Hi RubyOnRails Group,

Join our mission in becoming the global industry leader in rental management.

We're expanding, and we need you. A Senior developer. You have 5+ years of working experience and a proven track-record in delivering exceptional products time after time. You'll ping-pong ideas with designers, decypher desires from business devs, help coordinate our development and - of course - develop kick-ass code with the latest technologies.

Please apply via the following link:

Cheers,
Daniel