[ANN] Euruko 2013 CfP

Nikos Dimitrakopoulos

Mar 29, 2013, 2:44:19 AM3/29/13
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com
Euruko 2013 is taking place in Athens, Greece!

We are very excited to announce that Call for Proposals for EuRuKo 2013
is now open (http://cfp.euruko2013.org/) and you can send your proposals
until April 23rd! We have put a lot of effort in order to create a
selection process that will encourage submissions by everyone
irrespective of publicity, gender, race, domain, etc, guarantee a high
quality conference and at the same time be fun for all participants. The
process has been refined with feedback from the community and all the
details can be found at http://cfp.euruko2013.org/about.

So mark the dates and get engaged:

Submit your proposal! We are pretty sure that almost everyone has
something interesting to share!
Help refine the proposals: comment, suggest, criticise and show your
love :)
Spread the news to the proper channels: your local ruby user groups,
your blog, your circles!

...and one last thing:  you know how hard it is to find a ticket for
EuRuKo usually, right? They tend to sell out in seconds. Well, this
year, we are reserving a priority line for active participants in the
CfP process along some other goodies that may come later.

So, what are you waiting for? Join the party!