uninitialized constant UgloungeSkills (NameError)

wnt2bsleepin

Dec 29, 2012, 4:34:43 PM12/29/12
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com
Hello, I am having a hard time using a model I created. I am trying to call
the object from a class in the lib directory. This class is going to run on
a schedule with clockwork to repopulate a database. However, I can't seem to
access the model.

Here <http://pastebin.com/8TiB7hTX> is the object that is trying to call
the model. Any help is appreciated.

Frederick Cheung

Dec 30, 2012, 5:19:55 PM12/30/12

On Saturday, December 29, 2012 9:34:43 PM UTC, wnt2bsleepin wrote:
Hello, I am having a hard time using a model I created. I am trying to call
the object from a class in the lib directory. This class is going to run on
a schedule with clockwork to repopulate a database. However, I can't seem to
access the model.

You need to load the rails environment ( config/environment ) to be able to use your models

Fred