How to find Memory leaks in Rails app

Purushothaman Raju

Dec 11, 2012, 5:26:30 AM12/11/12
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com
we have developed a rails app that reduces the speed of the website. it works gr8 on restarting the server but prolonged usage causes the server speed to reduce plz help

pe medeiros

Dec 11, 2012, 6:34:58 AM12/11/12
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com
I guess New Relic has tools that can help you find those memory leaks.

But one thing that I guess taht can help is see if you are creating too many objects at the session and not destroying it.

2012/12/11 Purushothaman Raju <puru...@gmail.com>
we have developed a rails app that reduces the speed of the website. it works gr8 on restarting the server but prolonged usage causes the server speed to reduce plz help

Pedro Henrique de Souza Medeiros
----------------------------------
Cel: +55 (61) 9197-0993
Email: pedr...@gmail.com

Beautiful is better than ugly,
Explicit is better than implicit,
Simple is better than complex,
Complex is better than complicated.

The Zen of Python, by Tim Peters

Purushothaman Raju

Dec 11, 2012, 11:39:21 PM12/11/12
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Pedro Medeiros i will try new relic

Rajarshi

Dec 13, 2012, 8:15:51 AM12/13/12
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com

Hi Raju,

You can use Bleakhouse to find out memory leak

Thanks & Regards
Rajarshi Das

Purushothaman Raju

Dec 13, 2012, 11:44:13 PM12/13/12
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Rajarshi Das i will definitely try it
--
Cheers♥♥,
Purushothaman R.