Fwd: [post_csi] Fwd: [kls-tls] New research associate positions - Wellcome trust project

Vincent-Arnaud Chappe

Sep 9, 2016, 7:58:18 AM9/9/16
to rt13...@googlegroups.com
Pour information :

From: Emilie Cloatre <E.Cl...@kent.ac.uk>
Date: Friday, 9 September 2016 09:15
To: Emilie Cloatre <E.Cl...@kent.ac.uk>
Subject: [kls-tls] New research associate positions - Wellcome trust project

Dear Colleagues,

I hope this email finds you well and that you had a good summer.

I have just advertised two postdoctoral positions for my new Wellcome Trust project, entitled Law, knowledges and the making of ‘modern healthcare’: regulating traditional and alternative medicines in contemporary contexts.’ Both posts are for 4.5 years, with a start date around April 2017, and will be based at Kent Law School.

The posts would be suitable for candidates from a range of disciplines including socio-legal studies, STS, medical anthropology and history of medicine, and I would be really grateful if you could circulate the link below to anyone you know who may be interested in applying, and to relevant mailing lists. Potential applicants should of course feel free to approach me informally if they wish to discuss these further.

Further details on the positions and the project can be found on: http://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/AUI492/research-associate-two-posts/

Thank you in advance and all the best,

Emilie

Dr Emilie Cloatre

Reader in Law

Co-Director of Research

Kent Law School

Eliot Building

University of Kent

CT27NS Canterbury

LAURENCE DUMOULIN

Sep 9, 2016, 8:05:21 AM9/9/16
to rt13...@googlegroups.com
Pour information,
bien cordialement, Laurence Dumoulin

--

Please note that my e-mail adress laurence...@isp.ens-cachan.fr is now invalid.

Laurence Dumoulin
Chargée de recherche CNRS
PACTE - Sciences Po Grenoble - Université Grenoble Alpes
BP 48 - 38040 Grenoble cedex 9 – France

Research fellow
National Center for Scientific Research - France
PACTE - Institute of Political Studies, Grenoble

00 33 (0)4 76 82 61 27
00 33 (0)6 89 59 11 43