TM - Agenda

Mark Wood

Dec 30, 2009, 3:45:55 PM12/30/09

Donna S.

Mundo

Mark Wood,

(479) 986-3560

Mark Wood

Jan 4, 2010, 10:45:34 AM1/4/10
to rogerstoa...@googlegroups.com, daniels...@yahoo.com, cory.b...@clorox.com, brian...@pepsi.com, pick...@hotmail.com, Alicia Robertson, mark...@sbcglobal.net

Some minor changes –

If schools are closed this Wednesday, there will be no Toastmasters.

Jeff Spencer 6th

May L.

Evaluator #3

Maija

Anand Bhadouria

Anand

Hot Seat Speaker

Maija 5th

Lilian

Donna S.

Lauren Z.

Maija

Table Topics

Jeremy T.

Lauren Z.

Maija

Jon Coker

DAS

Master Evaluator

Anand Bhadouria

Jon Coker

Maija

Timer

Cathy R.

Grammarian

Jon Coker

Phyllis M.

Donna S.

Mundo

Mark Wood, CQE/CSSBB/CQA

(479) 986-3560

Mark Wood

Jan 5, 2010, 4:32:45 PM1/5/10
to rogerstoa...@googlegroups.com, daniels...@yahoo.com, cory.b...@clorox.com, brian...@pepsi.com, pick...@hotmail.com, Alicia Robertson, mark...@sbcglobal.net

No Toastmaster Meeting tomorrow.

Both Bentonville and Rogers Schools are closed tomorrow.  See you all next week. Agenda is based on the date (people who were scheduled to speak today will lose the opportunity – sorry).

Mark Wood, CQE/CSSBB/CQA

Commercialization Manager

Direct: (479) 986-3560

Mobile: (479) 366-6644

cid:image001.png@01C83670.82F2DAD0

image001.png

Mark Wood

Jan 12, 2010, 10:03:44 AM1/12/10
to rogerstoa...@googlegroups.com, daniels...@yahoo.com, cory.b...@clorox.com, brian...@pepsi.com, pick...@hotmail.com, Alicia Robertson, mark...@sbcglobal.net, Randy Avens

We should be having Toastmasters meeting tomorrow – weather is sunny.

Here is the agenda

May:  You are the Toastmaster – please call the speakers to confirm that they are speaking.

Jon:  You are the General Evaluator – please call the Evaluators to confirm that they will be evaluating.

Lilian:  You are th hot seat speaker – let us know if you are not ready or cannot make it.

I will be taking day off to work on my car.  Call my cell if you have any questions.

Speech contest is in a month – let me know if you plan to speak.  I am still looking for someone to champion the Speech Contest (I think I have one but need to confirm).

13-Jan

20-Jan

27-Jan

3-Feb

10-Feb

Opening

Jing He

Jing He

Jing He

Jing He

Jing He

Toastmaster

May L

Jon Coker

Lillian

Jeff U.

Word of the Day

Lilian

Phyllis M.

Cathy R

Speech Contest

Motivational Minute

Cory Burtrum

Das

May L.

Speech #1

Mundo 4th

Lilian B.

Cory Burtizum

Lauren Z.

Evaluator #1

Lauren Z.

May L.

Donna S.

Speech #2

Tanesha 1st

Anand B.

Gil Woods

Donna S.

Evaluator #2

Anand B.

Speech #3

Donna S.

Jeff Spencer 6th

May L.

Evaluator #3

Maija

Anand Bhadouria

Anand

Hot Seat Speaker

Lilian

Donna S.

Lauren Z.

Maija

Table Topics

Lauren Z.

Maija

Jon Coker

DAS

Master Evaluator

Jon Coker

Maija

Timer

Cathy R.

Grammarian

Phyllis M.

Donna S.

Mundo

Mark Wood, CQE/CSSBB/CQA

image001.png

Terry Odom-Moralez

Jan 12, 2010, 10:25:00 AM1/12/10
to rogerstoa...@googlegroups.com
I have let Jing know that I would like to be on the list for the contest speech, don't know about the champion?? but I would like to enter.  will be a challenge for me.  thanks terry
Jan 12, 2010, 10:37:16 AM1/12/10
to rogerstoa...@googlegroups.com

Great – this will be an exciting contest.

Mark Wood, CQE/CSSBB/CQA

(479) 986-3560

image001.png

Terry Odom-Moralez

Jan 12, 2010, 11:05:34 AM1/12/10
to rogerstoa...@googlegroups.com
do I need to sign up some where
image001.png

lilia...@aol.com

Jan 12, 2010, 4:50:22 PM1/12/10
to rogerstoa...@googlegroups.com
Hello:  I will do word of the day.... however I AM NOT prepared to be the hot seat speaker.

Love and Peace,
Lilian Bern, (479)387-2108
Holistic Psychotherapist

Mark Wood

Jan 13, 2010, 9:50:05 AM1/13/10
to rogerstoa...@googlegroups.com, daniels...@yahoo.com, cory.b...@clorox.com, brian...@pepsi.com, pick...@hotmail.com, Alicia Robertson, mark...@sbcglobal.net, Randy Avens

Changes to agenda – subject to change.

Two speakers cannot make it.

If no speakers today, we will have a meeting with just table topics – we can all work on impromptu speaking.

13-Jan

20-Jan

27-Jan

3-Feb

10-Feb

Opening

Jing He

Jing He

Jing He

Jing He

Jing He

Toastmaster

Mark

Jon Coker

Lillian

Jeff U.

Word of the Day

Lilian

Phyllis M.

Cathy R

Speech Contest

Motivational Minute

Cory Burtrum

Das

May L.

Speech #1

Lilian

Lilian B.

Cory Burtizum

Lauren Z.

Evaluator #1

Lauren Z.

May L.

Donna S.

Speech #2

Donna S.

Anand B.

Gil Woods

Donna S.

Evaluator #2

Maija

Speech #3

Mindi C - AM

Jeff Spencer 6th

May L.

Evaluator #3

Anand Bhadouria

Anand

Hot Seat Speaker

Donna S.

Lauren Z.

Maija

Table Topics

Lauren Z.

Maija

Jon Coker

DAS

Master Evaluator

Jon Coker

Maija

Timer

Cathy R.

Grammarian

Phyllis M.

Donna S.

Mundo

Mark Wood, CQE/CSSBB/CQA

Commercialization Manager

Direct: (479) 986-3560

Mobile: (479) 366-6644

We should be having Toastmasters meeting tomorrow – weather is sunny.

image001.png

Mindi Crosswhite

Jan 13, 2010, 9:56:53 AM1/13/10
to rogerstoa...@googlegroups.com

If we still have 1 speaker, I can step up and give a speech today too.

Mindi

image001.png

lilia...@aol.com

Jan 13, 2010, 10:15:57 AM1/13/10
to rogerstoa...@googlegroups.com
Mindi, you are on, and Lauren Z can be your evaluator

Love and Peace,
Lilian Bern, (479)387-2108
Holistic Psychotherapist

Mark Wood

Jan 19, 2010, 5:32:28 PM1/19/10
to rogerstoa...@googlegroups.com, daniels...@yahoo.com, cory.b...@clorox.com, brian...@pepsi.com, pick...@hotmail.com, Alicia Robertson, mark...@sbcglobal.net, Randy Avens

Will someone please tell me where the time went?  I know, I worked through the weekend (I put 12 hours in after the Toastmaster Officer Training meeting, then turn around and put another 8 hours in on Sunday – It’s Tuesday and I have my 40 hours in for the week).

Here is the agenda for tomorrow.

20-Jan

27-Jan

3-Feb

10-Feb

Opening

Jing He

Jing He

Jing He

Jing He

Toastmaster

Jon Coker

May L.

Jeff U.

Mindi C.

Word of the Day

Phyllis M.

Cathy R

Don Byrd

Speech Contest

Motivational Minute

Das

May L.

Norma S.

Speech #1

Lilian B.

Cory Burtizum

Lauren Z.

Evaluator #1

May L.

Donna S.

Speech #2

Anand B.

Gil Woods

Donna S.

Evaluator #2

Speech #3

Lauren Z

Jeff Spencer 6th

May L.

Evaluator #3

Lisa Das

Anand Bhadouria

Anand

Hot Seat Speaker

Donna S.

Lauren Z.

Maija

Table Topics

Maija

Jon Coker

DAS

Master Evaluator

Maija

Timer

Norma S.

Don Byrd

Grammarian

Donna S.

Mundo

Jon Coker

image001.png

Jeremy Turley

Jan 19, 2010, 5:46:02 PM1/19/10
to rogerstoa...@googlegroups.com

Hey Mark,

I would be happy to help out with any open position tomorrow.  thanks,

Jeremy Turley

Payroll Consultant

www.thepayrollco.com

Direct:   479-790-8047

Customer Service:  479-443-2200

"Ask me how to get $2,400 from Uncle Sam for hiring a New Employee?"

Good morning Toastmasters.  We have one more slot to fill for the speeches today.  Does anyone have a speech ready and willing to step up to fill our third speech slot?  Thanks!

Will someone please tell me where the time went?  I know, I worked through the weekend (I put 12 hours in after the Toastmaster Officer Training meeting, then turn around and put another 8 hours in on Sunday – It’s Tuesday and I have my 40 hours in for the week).

Morgan Keegan & Company Inc. DOES NOT ACCEPT ORDERS AND/OR INSTRUCTIONS REGARDING YOUR ACCOUNT BY E-MAIL. Transactional details do not supersede normal trade confirmations or statements. The information contained in this transmission is privileged and confidential. It is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. The information contained herein is based on sources we believe reliable but is not considered all-inclusive. Opinions are our current opinions only and are subject to change without notice. Offerings are subject to prior sale and/or change in price. Prices, quotes, rates and yields are subject to change without notice. Morgan Keegan & Company Inc., member FINRA and SIPC, is a registered broker-dealer subsidiary of Regions Financial Corporation. Investments are NOT FDIC INSURED, NOT BANK GUARANTEED and MAY LOSE VALUE. Morgan Keegan & Company Inc. reserves the right to monitor all electronic correspondence.

http://www.morgankeegan.com

Mark Wood

Jan 26, 2010, 10:50:45 AM1/26/10
to Mark Wood, rogerstoa...@googlegroups.com, daniels...@yahoo.com, cory.b...@clorox.com, brian...@pepsi.com, pick...@hotmail.com, Alicia Robertson, mark...@sbcglobal.net, Randy Avens

Agenda for meeting is attached.

I will not make it to the meeting.

Please let us know if you cannot make it and you have  a role in the meeting.  We would like to have the agenda complete before we start the meeting.

27-Jan

3-Feb

10-Feb

17-Feb

24-Feb

3-Mar

Opening

Jing He

Jing He

Jing He

Jing He

Jing He

Jing He

Toastmaster

May L.

Jeff U.

Mindi C.

Maija

Jon Coker

DAS

Word of the Day

Cathy R

Don Byrd

Speech Contest

Cory Burtrum

Motivational Minute

May L.

Norma S.

Jeremy T.

Madhu

Speech #1

Cory Burtizum #1

Lauren Z.

Jon Coker

Don Byrd

Lauren Z

Evaluator #1

Donna S.

Jeremy T.

Speech #2

Gil Woods

Donna S.

Norma S

Lisa Das

Gil Woods

Evaluator #2

Lilian B.

Speech #3

Jeff Spencer 6th

May L.

Cathy Reid

Maija

Cory Burtrum #2

Evaluator #3

Anand Bhadouria

Anand

Hot Seat Speaker

Lauren Z.

Lisa D.

Don Byrd

May L.

Norma S.

Table Topics

Jon Coker

DAS

Gil Woods

Cory Burtrum

Don Byrd

Master Evaluator

Maija

Lilian B.

May L.

Timer

Don Byrd

DAS

Lauren Z.

Grammarian

Mundo

Jon Coker

Madhu

DAS

mari Confidence

Jan 26, 2010, 12:17:05 PM1/26/10
to rogerstoa...@googlegroups.com
Mark,
please forward me the roster of phone number for our toast master club if you can. I need to call each speaker from tomorrow's speach.
Thanks,
May

Mark Wood

Jan 28, 2010, 10:49:12 AM1/28/10
to rogerstoa...@googlegroups.com, daniels...@yahoo.com, cory.b...@clorox.com, brian...@pepsi.com, pick...@hotmail.com, Alicia Robertson, philipch...@gmail.com, Tanesha...@hotmail.com, dshep...@cox.net, mark...@sbcglobal.net, Randy Avens

TM Agenda is attached.

Let me know if you want to sign up for a roll, any roll.

3-Feb

10-Feb

17-Feb

24-Feb

3-Mar

Opening

Jing He

Jing He

Jing He

Jing He

Jing He

Toastmaster

Jeff U.

Mindi C.

Maija

Jon Coker

DAS

Word of the Day

Don Byrd

Speech Contest

Cory Burtrum

Donna S.

Motivational Minute

Norma S.

Jeremy T.

Donna S.

Madhu

Speech #1

Lauren Z.

Jon Coker

Don Byrd

Lauren Z

Evaluator #1

Jeremy T.

Donna S.

Speech #2

Donna S.

Norma S

Lisa Das

Gil Woods

Evaluator #2

Lisa

Speech #3

May L.

Cathy Reid

Maija

Cory Burtrum #2

Evaluator #3

Maija

Hot Seat Speaker

Lisa D.

Don Byrd

May L.

Norma S.

Table Topics

DAS

Gil Woods

Cory Burtrum

Don Byrd

Master Evaluator

Lilian B.

May L.

Jon Coker

Timer

DAS

Lauren Z.

Lisa

Grammarian

Jon Coker

Madhu

DAS

Coker, Jonathan

Jan 29, 2010, 11:57:53 AM1/29/10
to rogerstoa...@googlegroups.com

Happy Snowy Friday,

I just wanted to make sure you all are all aware of the Toastmasters party being held next Saturday February 6th at Carrie Perrien Smith’s house in Rogers.  This is just going to be a fun event to get all of us Toastmasters together with our significant others and have a good time.  From my understanding, Carrie is quite the entertainer, so you’re not going to want to miss this.  If anyone has any ideas of activities that they might like to lead, email me and we’ll try to make arrangements with Carrie.  Also, if you have any questions about anything, feel free to call me at 479-464-5106. Lastly, if you plan to attend, please RSVP to me at my email address listed below so we can have a headcount for refreshments.  We are looking forward to seeing everyone.  Thanks!

Pinnacle Toastmasters Club Hosts Area B-2
At the House of the Black Dogs (AKA my house) in Rogers

Saturday, February 6
7:00 p.m.
Bring a spouse, friend, random stranger, or come alone
Beverages will be provided. Bring a snack-type food item if you'd like.
RSVP to Jon Coker at Jonatha...@morgankeegan.com or (479) 464-5106.

Directions to the Smith House (AKA The House of the Black Dogs).
Directions (as if you were coming from Lowe's in Rogers)

  • Go east (right) on Olive to Quail.
  • Turn north (left) on Quail (just past Reagan Elementary School). You're in Whispering Timbers (the neighborhood north of the Rogers Malco theater).
  • Turn east (right) on Mockingbird.
  • Turn north (left) on Mallard.
  • Go to the four-way stop (Sunset).
  • We are the house on the northwest corner of Mallard and Sunset (1200 Mallard Lane). It's a brick house with a black wrought iron fence.

If you are coming from Springdale:

  • Turning at 42nd street is sometimes nearly impossible. Just follow these directions to drive past it.
  • Exit Interstate 540 at Walnut/Highway 12.
  • Turn right (east) on Walnut avoiding the eastbound left turn lane.
  • Drive past all that traffic at the Lowe's/McDonald's intersection.
  • Turn left on 40th street (between Arby's and Chick Fil A). This is the street that runs behind Scottsdale Center. If you miss this street, you can proceed to the next light, turn left, and go down to Olive and turn back west.
  • Go east (right) on Olive to Quail.
  • Turn north (left) on Quail (just past Reagan Elementary School). You're in Whispering Timbers.
  • Turn east (right) on Mockingbird.
  • Turn north (left) on Mallard.
  • Go to the four-way stop (Sunset).
  • We are on the northwest corner of Mallard and Sunset (1200 Mallard Lane). It's a brick house with a black wrought iron fence. My phone number is 636-7265 or 903-0208 if you get lost.

Jon Coker

Jonathan E. Coker ­--

Assoc. Vice President

Wilson Coker Group

Morgan Keegan

Direct: (479) 464-5106

Jonatha...@morgankeegan.com

"A Family Wealth Management Office"

Coker, Jonathan

Feb 1, 2010, 12:01:10 PM2/1/10
to rogerstoa...@googlegroups.com

Good morning everyone,

I wanted to clarify my RSVP list so you’ll know if you on it or not.  So far I have the following:

1.        Tong Harris and husband

2.       Maija and husband

3.       Mike Mondl

4.       Lillian Bern

That’s all I have so far.  I know many more of you are coming, so please RSVP to me if you plan to come so I can put you on the list.  Carrie and the executive team want to make sure they have enough accommodations for everyone.  Thanks!

Terry Odom-Moralez

Feb 1, 2010, 2:24:29 PM2/1/10
to rogerstoa...@googlegroups.com
Add Jesse and Terry Moralez to that list.  thanks.

Coker, Jonathan

Feb 1, 2010, 2:32:49 PM2/1/10
to rogerstoa...@googlegroups.com

Thank you!

Jeremy Turley

Feb 1, 2010, 3:43:25 PM2/1/10
to rogerstoa...@googlegroups.com

Hey Jon,

Go ahead and put Jeremy and Annslee on the list of attendees.  Thanks,

Jeremy Turley

Payroll Consultant

www.thepayrollco.com

Direct:   479-790-8047

Customer Service:  479-443-2200

"Ask me how to get $2,400 from Uncle Sam for hiring a New Employee?"

Mundo Harbaugh

Feb 1, 2010, 3:50:19 PM2/1/10
to rogerstoa...@googlegroups.com

Hi Jon,

Please include Mundo & Jennifer Harbaugh to the list.

Thanks,

Mundo Harbaugh

Mundo-Tech, Inc

1745 S. 1st. Street - Rogers, AR 72756 - USA

479.636.8600 #228 479.636.9085 (fax)

www.mundo-tech.com

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4825 (20100201) __________

http://www.eset.com

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4825 (20100201) __________

http://www.eset.com

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4825 (20100201) __________

http://www.eset.com

Mark Wood

Feb 15, 2010, 11:08:52 AM2/15/10
to rogerstoa...@googlegroups.com, daniels...@yahoo.com, cory.b...@clorox.com, brian...@pepsi.com, pick...@hotmail.com, Alicia Robertson, philipch...@gmail.com, Tanesha...@hotmail.com, dshep...@cox.net, BERG...@hotmail.com, aven...@sbcglobal.net, madhusm...@gmail.com, donne...@gmail.com, mark...@sbcglobal.net, Randy Avens

TM Agenda is attached.

Let me know if you want to sign up for a roll, any roll.

We will be working on getting all the names in Google group.

17-Feb

24-Feb

3-Mar

10-Mar

17-Mar

24-Mar

31-Mar

7-Apr

Opening

Jing He

Jing He

Jing He

Jing He

Jing He

Jing He

Jing He

Jing He

Toastmaster

Maija

Jon Coker

DAS

Word of the Day

Cory Burtrum

Donna S.

Motivational Minute

Jeremy T.

Donna S.

Madhu

Lilian

Speech #1

Jon Coker

Don Byrd

Lauren Z

Mark Wood (AM)

Lilian 10th

Martha Avens 1st

Evaluator #1

Donna S.

Speech #2

Norma S

Lisa Das

Gil Woods

advance (Club Series)

Evaluator #2

Lisa D.

Lilian B.

Speech #3

Cathy Reid

Maija

Cory Burtrum #2

xx

Evaluator #3

Mark Wood

Maija

xx

Hot Seat Speaker

Don Byrd

May L.

Norma S.

Table Topics

Gil Woods

Cory Burtrum

Don Byrd

Master Evaluator

May L.

May L.

Jon Coker

Timer

DAS

Lauren Z.

Lisa D.

Lilian

Grammarian

Madhu

DAS

mari Confidence

Feb 15, 2010, 12:37:25 PM2/15/10
to rogerstoa...@googlegroups.com
Mark,
Put me as speech#2 on March 17th please.
Thanks!
May

Lilia...@aol.com

Feb 15, 2010, 1:35:52 PM2/15/10
to rogerstoa...@googlegroups.com
I want to be eval .No2 on Feb 24,,, for Lisa D.

Love and Peace,
Lilian Bern, (479)387-2108
Holistic Psychotherapist

Lilia...@aol.com

Feb 15, 2010, 1:38:51 PM2/15/10
to rogerstoa...@googlegroups.com
on the 24 I cannot be timer and evaluator.....  requested TIMER

Lilia...@aol.com

Feb 15, 2010, 1:42:15 PM2/15/10
to rogerstoa...@googlegroups.com
I would like to talk to Lauren Z.... phone number, please?

I will be helping the Wal mart club on the 17, so I will not be attending our meeting

Love and Peace,
Lilian Bern, (479)387-2108
Holistic Psychotherapist

In a message dated 2/15/2010 12:36:11 P.M. Central Standard Time, Lilia...@aol.com writes:
I want to be eval .No2 on Feb 24,,, for Lisa D.

Mark Wood

Feb 15, 2010, 3:23:36 PM2/15/10
to rogerstoa...@googlegroups.com, daniels...@yahoo.com, cory.b...@clorox.com, brian...@pepsi.com, pick...@hotmail.com, Alicia Robertson, philipch...@gmail.com, Tanesha...@hotmail.com, dshep...@cox.net, BERG...@hotmail.com, aven...@sbcglobal.net, madhusm...@gmail.com, donne...@gmail.com, mark...@sbcglobal.net, Randy Avens

Good morning fellow Toastmasters Officers

Here is the agenda file.

It contains the following sheets:

o   Agenda for future meetings

o   Membership list, as of 2-11-10.  We have 42 members.  Members are sorted active members then by last name.  The member list has phone numbers.

o   Officers with phone numbers

o   Toastmaster worksheet

o   Grammarian worksheet

o   Timer worksheet

o   Leadership project – CL matrix

o   Leadership tracking – this is for tracking the successful club series and leadership series for advancing to next level.

o   First table list what topic has been presented, by who and when

o   Second table is the topic list that we can chose from

o   Awards tracking – Summary of awards in 2009 to 2010.

Distinguished club status 9 for 10, one more CC and we will be 10 for 10.  Lilian and Jay are very close.  I believe that Lilian has given all 10 but we need to confirm.

17-Feb

24-Feb

3-Mar

10-Mar

17-Mar

24-Mar

Opening

Jing He

Jing He

Jing He

Jing He

Jing He

Jing He

Toastmaster

Maija

Jon Coker

DAS

Word of the Day

Cory Burtrum

Donna S.

Motivational Minute

Jeremy T.

Donna S.

Madhu

Lilian B.

Speech #1

Jon Coker

Don Byrd

Lauren Z

Mark Wood (AM)

Lilian B.  10th ?

Martha Avens 1st

Lilian B.

Grammarian

Madhu

DAS

TM 100217 Agenda.xls

Soumya Das

Feb 17, 2010, 8:03:26 AM2/17/10
to rogerstoa...@googlegroups.com
I wil not be able to attend Toastmasters meeting today , I will be attending ISD Toastmaster contest today.  Can someone take the  Timer role ?

Das

Mundo Harbaugh

Feb 17, 2010, 8:04:41 AM2/17/10
to rogerstoa...@googlegroups.com

Just call me Flava Flav.

Mundo Harbaugh

Mundo-Tech, Inc

1745 S. 1st. Street - Rogers, AR 72756 - USA

479.636.8600 #228 479.636.9085 (fax)

www.mundo-tech.com

This document may contain classified technical data whose export, transfer and/or disclosure is restricted by United States law.  Dissemination to non-US persons, whether in the United States or abroad requires an export license or other authorization.  If this document constitutes an export then ECCN - 9E991, NLR applies.  These commodities, technology or software were exported from the United States in accordance with the Export Administration Regulations.  Diversion contrary to US law is prohibited.  The information contained herein, including any attached documents or files, is confidential, may be legally privileged and is solely for the intended recipient(s).  If you received this information in error, please destroy it and notify us immediately by reply e-mail, letter, fax or phone.  Any unauthorized use, dissemination, disclosure, copying or printing is strictly prohibited without the written consent of Mundo-Tech, Inc.

Feb 17, 2010, 12:02:45 PM2/17/10
to rogerstoa...@googlegroups.com

Das,

I’m sorry, I cannot be TIMER.  I just realized today is Ash Wednesday and I have to go to the church at Noon today.

Sorry,

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4874 (20100217) __________

http://www.eset.com

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4874 (20100217) __________

Maija Mantere-Goyarts

Feb 17, 2010, 12:11:36 PM2/17/10
to rogerstoa...@googlegroups.com

Anybody else volunteering to be the timer?

Thanks,

Maija

Mark Wood

Feb 17, 2010, 12:15:52 PM2/17/10
to rogerstoa...@googlegroups.com

Maija,

I’m glad you are on top of this.  Please make sure you get credit for being a Toastmaster in the leadership manual.  You are doing a great job.  PS, I will not be there (not signed up for anything).

Mark Wood, CQE/CSSBB/CQA

(479) 986-3560

Maija Mantere-Goyarts

Feb 17, 2010, 12:30:26 PM2/17/10
to rogerstoa...@googlegroups.com

I have you as Evaluator #3…

I’ll choose the fifth person walking in the meeting room to replace you J

Maija

Mark Wood

Feb 17, 2010, 3:20:51 PM2/17/10
to rogerstoa...@googlegroups.com

You are correct – my apologies for the short notice.

Mark

Jing He

Feb 22, 2010, 10:40:29 PM2/22/10
to rogerstoa...@googlegroups.com, daniels...@yahoo.com, cory.b...@clorox.com, brian...@pepsi.com, pick...@hotmail.com, Alicia Robertson, philipch...@gmail.com, Tanesha...@hotmail.com, dshep...@cox.net, BERG...@hotmail.com, aven...@sbcglobal.net, madhusm...@gmail.com, donne...@gmail.com

Fellow Toastmasters,

Hope you are having a great week so far!

Our Area Contest is coming soon.

Date:  Saturday, February 27, 2010 9:30 am.
Location: Shewmaker Center located adjacent to NWACC (Northwest Arkansas Community College) at One Eagle Way, Bentonville, AR 72712

I strongly encourage your attendance. It's a great opporunity to listen to great speeches from at least 5 clubs' winners and also to help with the success of the contest. If you can make it Saturday, please let me know as soon as possible.

Thanks and have a great day ahead!

Jing

Cell: (479)6852140

Mark Wood

Feb 23, 2010, 2:41:49 PM2/23/10
to rogerstoa...@googlegroups.com, daniels...@yahoo.com, cory.b...@clorox.com, brian...@pepsi.com, pick...@hotmail.com, Alicia Robertson, philipch...@gmail.com, Tanesha...@hotmail.com, dshep...@cox.net, BERG...@hotmail.com, aven...@sbcglobal.net, madhusm...@gmail.com, donne...@gmail.com, mark...@sbcglobal.net, Randy Avens

Phone numbers are attached.  Agenda is below.  Have a great day!!!

24-Feb

3-Mar

10-Mar

17-Mar

24-Mar

31-Mar

7-Apr

14-Apr

Laura Berger

Jing He

Jing He

Jing He

Jing He

Jing He

Jing He

Jing He

Jing He

Toastmaster

Jon Coker

DAS

Gil Woods

Word of the Day

Norma S.

Donna S.

Tanesha Marshal

Keith Hicks

Motivational Minute

Donna S.

Madhu

Lilian B.

Don Byrd

Norma S.

Tanesha Marshall

Speech #1

Don Byrd

Lauren Z

Mark Wood (AM)

Lilian B.  AM

Martha Avens 1st

Laura Berger

Tanesha Marshall

Keith Hicks

Evaluator #1

Mindi

Anand

Norma S.

Speech #2

Lisa Das

Gil Woods

advance (Club Series)

May L.

Jeremy Turley

Anand

Evaluator #2

Lilian B.

May L.

Don Byrd

Speech #3

Maija

Cory Burtrum #2

xx

Norma S.

Madhu

Lisa D.

Evaluator #3

Anand

Maija

xx

Keith Hicks

Hot Seat Speaker

May L.

Norma S.

Norma S.

Maija

Table Topics

Cory Burtrum

Don Byrd

Jon Coker

Tanesha Marshall

Master Evaluator

May L.

Jon Coker

Lisa Das

Jon Coker

Timer

Lauren Z.

Lisa D.

Keith Hicks

Lilian B.

Grammarian

DAS

Maija

Tanesha Marshall

TM 100224 Agenda.xls

Coker, Jonathan

Feb 24, 2010, 9:28:39 AM2/24/10
to rogerstoa...@googlegroups.com

Good Morning Toastmasters,

We have had one speaker cancel today due to work conflicts.  Is anyone prepared to do a speech and want to volunteer to step up for the third speech slot?  If so, please email me your bio info and your favorite hobby so I can introduce you appropriately.  Thanks!

From: rogerstoa...@googlegroups.com [mailto:rogerstoa...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Mark Wood

Mark Wood

Feb 24, 2010, 10:46:05 AM2/24/10
to rogerstoa...@googlegroups.com

May has first opportunity to give a speech.

Mark Wood, CQE/CSSBB/CQA

(479) 986-3560

Feb 25, 2010, 1:58:23 PM2/25/10
to rogerstoa...@googlegroups.com, daniels...@yahoo.com, cory.b...@clorox.com, brian...@pepsi.com, pick...@hotmail.com, Alicia Robertson, philipch...@gmail.com, Tanesha...@hotmail.com, dshep...@cox.net, BERG...@hotmail.com, madhusm...@gmail.com, donne...@gmail.com, Keith Hicks

Agenda is below.  Have a great day!!!

Let me know if you received two e-mails.   Thanks.

3-Mar

10-Mar

17-Mar

24-Mar

31-Mar

7-Apr

14-Apr

Laura Berger

Jing He

Jing He

Jing He

Jing He

Jing He

Jing He

Jing He

Toastmaster

DAS

Anand B.

Gil Woods

Anand B.

Word of the Day

Donna S.

Tanesha Marshal

Cory B.

Don Byrd

Keith Hicks

Norma S.

Motivational Minute

Madhu

Lilian B.

Don Byrd

Norma S.

Tanesha Marshall

Keith Hicks

Kristen R.

Speech #1

Lauren Z

Mark Wood (AM)

Lilian B.  AM

Martha Avens 1st

Laura Berger

Tanesha Marshall

Keith Hicks

Evaluator #1

Jeff U.

Anand

Lauren Z.

Norma S.

Speech #2

Gil Woods

Mindi (Club Series)

May L.

Jeremy Turley

Rony

Anand

Das

Evaluator #2

May L.

Don Byrd

Speech #3

Cory Burtrum #2

xx

Norma S.

Madhu

Lisa D.

May L.

Lakshrmi

Evaluator #3

Maija

xx

Keith Hicks

Hot Seat Speaker

Norma S.

Norma S.

Maija

Anand

Lauren Z.

Maija

Don Byrd

Table Topics

Don Byrd

Jon Coker

Tanesha Marshall

Don Byrd

Norma S.

Master Evaluator

Jon Coker

Lisa Das

Jon Coker

Timer

Lisa D.

Keith Hicks

Lilian B.

Laura B.

Grammarian

Lilian B.

Maija

Tanesha Marshall

Mark

Mark Wood

Feb 25, 2010, 3:10:31 PM2/25/10
to rogerstoa...@googlegroups.com, daniels...@yahoo.com, cory.b...@clorox.com, brian...@pepsi.com, pick...@hotmail.com, Alicia Robertson, philipch...@gmail.com, Tanesha...@hotmail.com, dshep...@cox.net, BERG...@hotmail.com, madhusm...@gmail.com, donne...@gmail.com, Keith Hicks

Jon is out next week.

Can someone sign up for General Evaluator.

The General Evaluator needs to contact each evaluator to see if they can make it.

Thanks

Mark

3-Mar

Laura Berger