Scala + RoboVM = sbt-robovm

Joseph Hager

Oct 19, 2013, 10:06:20 PM10/19/13
to rob...@googlegroups.com
I created a plugin to Scala Build Tool for developing apps with RoboVM and Scala: https://github.com/ajhager/sbt-robovm a while ago, and I figured it would be good to post it here. I am currently working on adding more features, documentation, and examples (https://github.com/ajhager/scala-ios-demos.) There have only been SNAPSHOT releases so far, but the first stable version is on its way after RoboVM 0.6.0. sbt-robovm is already being used in https://github.com/ajhager/libgdx-sbt-project.g8 for developing cross platform games in Scala using libgdx.

Let me know if anyone ends up using it!

Kazuhiko Kobayashi

Oct 20, 2013, 6:21:14 AM10/20/13
to rob...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I am using libgdx-sbt-project.g8.
It's very useful.

Thanks.

2013年10月20日日曜日 11時06分20秒 UTC+9 Joseph Hager:

Niklas Therning

Oct 22, 2013, 4:12:33 AM10/22/13
to Joseph Hager, rob...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Joseph this is really great!

On Sun, Oct 20, 2013 at 4:06 AM, Joseph Hager <ajh...@gmail.com> wrote:
I created a plugin to Scala Build Tool for developing apps with RoboVM and Scala: https://github.com/ajhager/sbt-robovm a while ago, and I figured it would be good to post it here. I am currently working on adding more features, documentation, and examples (https://github.com/ajhager/scala-ios-demos.) There have only been SNAPSHOT releases so far, but the first stable version is on its way after RoboVM 0.6.0. sbt-robovm is already being used in https://github.com/ajhager/libgdx-sbt-project.g8 for developing cross platform games in Scala using libgdx.

Let me know if anyone ends up using it!

Joseph Hager

Jan 31, 2014, 10:25:11 PM1/31/14
to rob...@googlegroups.com
I just wanted to update here that a new snapshot build of sbt-robovm (https://github.com/ajhager/sbt-robovm) has been published. There is now a native task for building desktop console apps, as well as fixes for IPA generation. I am working on sbt 0.13.x support before I publish a stable build.