Robolectric 3.0-SNAPSHOT problem

andrew yaborov

Dec 22, 2014, 11:41:37 PM12/22/14
to robol...@googlegroups.com
Hi. Today I'm trying to use org.robolectric:robolectric:3.0-SNAPSHOT artifact but having this error:

Artifact 'shadows-core-21.jar (org.robolectric:shadows-core:3.0-SNAPSHOT)' not found.

My repo url:

Can you help me to fix this problem ?

Fr Jeremy Krieg

Dec 30, 2014, 11:17:37 AM12/30/14
to robol...@googlegroups.com
Hi Andrew,

I had the same problem. I got around it because I happened to have source build set up and I simply built & installed the API21 version of the shadows-core module locally and it worked. This may not help you if you don't have the Robolectric build set up though, I'm afraid.

I'm not sure why the Sonatype version of the artifact seems to have gone missing. One of the core team will probably have to fill you in here.

Blessings,

-Fr Jeremy

Erich Douglass

Dec 30, 2014, 5:43:47 PM12/30/14
to robol...@googlegroups.com

Hi Andrew,

There are issues with our snapshot builds that are leaving them incomplete. I'm working on a fix, but for now, you'll need to build Robolectric on your local machine if you want to use the snapshots.

andrew yaborov

Dec 30, 2014, 11:53:09 PM12/30/14
to robol...@googlegroups.com
Thx.

Jared Burrows

Jan 31, 2015, 6:29:19 PM1/31/15
to robol...@googlegroups.com
I am having the same issue. I would like to start integrating with Robolectric 3.0+ soon.