Unable to upload ios provisioning certificates

vibhor mahajan

Apr 26, 2012, 10:16:46 AM4/26/12
to rhom...@googlegroups.com
This happened recently. I'm unable to upload certificates on rhohub.
It shows like uploading but upload doesn't happen....
Tried it on two different computers.

Is there some maintenance going on?

Burgess Lars-KDWC48

Apr 26, 2012, 1:29:34 PM4/26/12
to <rhomobile@googlegroups.com>
Did you have issues building in general or specifically with certificate/profile upload?  We had a git repo server outage this morning that might have caused this problem.

-Lars

Eva

Apr 27, 2012, 3:30:02 AM4/27/12
to rhom...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I have the same issue. I can build Android apps, but cannot load the provisioning profile, it shows a HTTP error. I attach an screen capture, it may be helpfull.

Regards,
Eva

On Apr 26, 2012, at 7:16 AM, vibhor mahajan wrote:

This happened recently. I'm unable to upload certificates on rhohub.
It shows like uploading but upload doesn't happen....
Tried it on two different computers.

Is there some maintenance going on?

Rhohub.jpg

farhan akbar

Apr 27, 2012, 5:47:25 AM4/27/12
to rhom...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I have the same issue. I can build Android apps, but cannot load the provisioning profile, it shows a HTTP error. Please any one help me on this.

Thanks,
A.Farhan

Burgess Lars-KDWC48

Apr 27, 2012, 12:19:06 PM4/27/12
to <rhomobile@googlegroups.com>
Hello,

We're taking a look at this issue now.

-Lars

Luis Manotas

Apr 27, 2012, 12:30:41 PM4/27/12
to rhom...@googlegroups.com
Hello Eva,

Can you please provide me some details in order to reproduce the bug, like: your web browser (and version), and the Operative System.

Regards,
Luis

mwtu...@yahoo.com

Apr 29, 2012, 11:46:07 AM4/29/12
to rhom...@googlegroups.com
Has anyone solved this problem? I am having this problem also.

Burgess Lars-KDWC48

Apr 29, 2012, 2:11:08 PM4/29/12
to <rhomobile@googlegroups.com>
We're working on a fix for this, in the meantime you can try google chrome instead of firefox.

-Lars

On Apr 29, 2012, at 8:46 AM, <mwtu...@yahoo.com>

Eva

Apr 30, 2012, 3:38:31 AM4/30/12
to rhom...@googlegroups.com
Hello Luis

I'm working on Windows 7. I have tried to upload the provisioning file from Firefox 12.0 and Chrome 18.0. It doesn't work on any of them. I also have tried to use IE 9, but the "Select File" buttons don't work.

Regards,
Eva

Jacob Berezovsky

Apr 30, 2012, 5:06:09 AM4/30/12
to rhom...@googlegroups.com
Hi Lars,

I have the same issue. Build successfully load an certificate file, but cannot load the provisioning profile with HTTP 401 error:

I can send you POST headers if they will be helpful.

Working on Windows XP, Latest Firefox and Chrome

Regards,
Jacob

On Thursday, April 26, 2012 7:16:46 AM UTC-7, vibhor mahajan wrote:
This happened recently. I'm unable to upload certificates on rhohub.
It shows like uploading but upload doesn't happen....
Tried it on two different computers.

Is there some maintenance going on?

Burgess Lars-KDWC48

Apr 30, 2012, 4:24:28 PM4/30/12
to <rhomobile@googlegroups.com>
Hi Jacob,

Thanks, yes if you could send me a direct email with the headers that would be very helpful.  We are continuing to work on a fix for this and hope to have it deployed today.

-Lars

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rhomobile/-/FpVA7xjiEHAJ.

Burgess Lars-KDWC48

May 1, 2012, 9:55:53 PM5/1/12
to <rhomobile@googlegroups.com>
I just wanted to update here that a fix has been pushed out so it should be working properly.  If you still see issues please let me know.

Thanks,
Lars

Jacob Berezovsky

May 2, 2012, 1:57:58 AM5/2/12
to rhom...@googlegroups.com
Many thanks Lars, it's working now.

Thanks,
Jacob

Brian Summerfield

May 4, 2012, 7:04:30 PM5/4/12
to rhom...@googlegroups.com
I am currently unable to upload the certificate or provisioning files to RhoHub for an iOS build. any ideas on when a fix will be available?

Brian Summerfield

May 4, 2012, 7:07:18 PM5/4/12
to rhom...@googlegroups.com
I am still not able to upload certificates or provisioning file to RhoHub for iOS build. Any update on a fix.
Thanks,
Brian

Burgess Lars-KDWC48

May 4, 2012, 7:12:16 PM5/4/12
to <rhomobile@googlegroups.com>
Can you provide a screenshot or some more information about browser & platform versions?  We have tested successfully across the following browsers & platforms:

OSX:

* Firefox
* Chrome
* Safari