Copy/Cut/Paste Functionality for Input text fields for BlackBerry 6.0 and up

Patrick Riley

Apr 13, 2012, 6:34:04 PM4/13/12
to rhom...@googlegroups.com

Is there something extra you need to do with this?

I've added the "Copy_Paste" => :copy_paste into my application.rb file to the @default_menu.

However, I'm not seeing the specific menu items pop up inside the menu when I import the app to my BlackBerry Torch 9800.

I get the cut_paste option but clicking gives me an error of page not found. I read that this should automatically give you the options for Copy/Cut/Paste

Do I need to set some code somewhere(controller perhaps) for the :copy_paste symbol? I read in the forums that this was a special symbol that would allow you to use the cut/copy/paste functionality in BlackBerry.

Thanks,
Patrick