Incremental update required ?

MoonWalker

Jan 21, 2014, 8:39:54 PM1/21/14
to revie...@googlegroups.com
I was wondering if incremental update is required or not? Lets say that I am using 1.7.21 and I do not want to update until 1.7.34 can I do that or shall update from 1.7.21 to 1.7.34 without risking any major issues.

Christian Hammond

Jan 21, 2014, 8:42:44 PM1/21/14
to revie...@googlegroups.com
Theoretically, you can upgrade from 1.0 straight to 2.0. You won't need to keep up with every point release. We try hard to keep the upgrade path easy.

That said, pay attention to rb-site upgrade's instructions, as we'll note if there's any manual work you need to do to complete an upgrade.

Christian

--
Christian Hammond - chi...@chipx86.com

On Tue, Jan 21, 2014 at 5:39 PM, MoonWalker <daniel.c...@gmail.com> wrote:
I was wondering if incremental update is required or not? Lets say that I am using 1.7.21 and I do not want to update until 1.7.34 can I do that or shall update from 1.7.21 to 1.7.34 without risking any major issues.

---
---
---

MoonWalker