Cannot find interface declaration for 'RKObject', superclass of '.....

gotoanddevelop

Jun 18, 2011, 7:30:35 PM6/18/11
to RestKit
Just upgraded a project I have been working on to the latest version
of Restkit. I followed the installation instructions to the letter and
got the following error:

Cannot find interface declaration for 'RKObject', superclass of '...'

#import <RestKit/RestKit.h>

@interface DOProduct : RKObject <NSCopying> {

Each time I try and build I get a different number of error but they
all say the same thing. It's like it cannot see Restkit however the
intellisense is working.

Any Ideas?

Victor Kryukov

Jun 19, 2011, 4:38:18 AM6/19/11
to res...@googlegroups.com
RKObject is no more - it was removed while moving to ObjectMapping 2.0. Examples were updated to the account for that - e.g. Discussion Board compiles and runs just fine on the latest version.

Try inherit from NSObject instead.

@interface DOProduct: NSObject <NSCopying> { ...

--
Victor Kryukov