figures in files?

restinpeace

May 20, 2011, 7:11:03 PM5/20/11
to restinpractice
I am interested in teaching Web development course using this book in
the future. I may need to use may pics in the book. I wonder whether
they are available in files.
thx

Jim Webber

May 21, 2011, 5:17:28 AM5/21/11
to restinp...@googlegroups.com
We actually have an entire course written to accompany the book. For university educators who bring the book into their courses, we can make the material freely available and you will be able to use that material however you please with no restrictions.

Could you let us know what you plan to teach/where/and whether you will recommend the book to your students?

Jim

Ilhyung Cho

May 21, 2011, 9:50:33 AM5/21/11
to restinp...@googlegroups.com
That's great. I teach at Saginaw Valley State Univ in Michigan. I am thinking of using your book as one of main textbooks for CS422 in winter 2012 semester. The course is for software development project course.

Thx

Sent by Ilhyung