Пређи на прву непрочитану поруку

Swindells, Thomas

непрочитано,
17. 12. 2012. 04:13:4517.12.12.
– Repo and Gerrit Discussion (repo-discuss@googlegroups.com)

HI all,

I’ve just tried accessing https://gerrit-review.googlesource.com/ in ie and got the following error message:

Error: Possible problem with your *.gwt.xml module file.

The compile time user.agent value (ie8) does not match the runtime user.agent value (ie9). Expect more errors.

It then just doesn’t progress past the “Loading Gerrit Code Review …” message.

IE version 9.0.8112.16421

Update version: 9.0.12

I’ve double checked on someone else’s machine won’t have had the site cached and they are also experiencing the same issue.

Thomas

This message is confidential and intended only for the addressee. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the postm...@nds.com and delete it from your system as well as any copies. The content of e-mails as well as traffic data may be monitored by NDS for employment and security purposes. To protect the environment please do not print this e-mail unless necessary.

NDS Limited. Registered Office: One London Road, Staines, Middlesex, TW18 4EX, United Kingdom. A company registered in England and Wales. Registered no. 3080780. VAT no. GB 603 8808 40-00

Shawn Pearce

непрочитано,
24. 12. 2012. 12:06:5724.12.12.
– Swindells, Thomas, Repo and Gerrit Discussion (repo-discuss@googlegroups.com)
On Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 1:13 AM, Swindells, Thomas <TSwin...@nds.com> wrote:
> I’ve just tried accessing https://gerrit-review.googlesource.com/ in ie and
> got the following error message:
>

> Error: Possible problem with your *.gwt.xml module file.
>
> The compile time user.agent value (ie8) does not match the runtime
> user.agent value (ie9). Expect more errors.
>

> It then just doesn’t progress past the “Loading Gerrit Code Review …”
> message.
>

> IE version 9.0.8112.16421
>
> Update version: 9.0.12
>

> I’ve double checked on someone else’s machine won’t have had the site cached
> and they are also experiencing the same issue.

What happens if you add ?s=0 to the URL, e.g.
https://gerrit-review.googlesource.com/?s=0

Swindells, Thomas

непрочитано,
2. 1. 2013. 04:58:542.1.13.
– Shawn Pearce, Repo and Gerrit Discussion (repo-discuss@googlegroups.com)
That seems to fix it, what does it do?

Thomas

> Error: Possible problem with your *.gwt.xml module file.
>
> The compile time user.agent value (ie8) does not match the runtime
> user.agent value (ie9). Expect more errors.
>

> It then just doesn't progress past the "Loading Gerrit Code Review ..."
> message.
>

> IE version 9.0.8112.16421
>
> Update version: 9.0.12
>

> I've double checked on someone else's machine won't have had the site
> cached and they are also experiencing the same issue.

What happens if you add ?s=0 to the URL, e.g.
https://gerrit-review.googlesource.com/?s=0

Shawn Pearce

непрочитано,
3. 1. 2013. 00:36:463.1.13.
On Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 1:58 AM, Swindells, Thomas <TSwin...@nds.com> wrote:
> That seems to fix it, what does it do?

Adding ?s=0 tells the server to disable server-side browser JS
selection and instead do client-side JS selection. This is slightly
slower as it takes 1 extra round trip to load the page, but apparently
more accurate as the server side selection is no longer accurately
choosing the correct JS to serve to IE.

Ick. Looks like the server side selection code needs to be revisited.
Одговори свима
Одговори аутору
Проследи
0 нових порука