PolyGerrit UI: Missing "Start Review" button for non-owners on WIP changes

David Howden

Aug 27, 2018, 6:46:02 PM8/27/18
to Repo and Gerrit Discussion
Have to switch to the old UI to use the "Start Review" button on "Work In Progress" changes when you are not the owner of the change.

Noticed this has been missing from the PolyGerrit UI for a while (not sure it was ever there tbh).  Only recently became an issue for us when a change owner was not available to "Start Review" on their WIP change.

We're running 2.15.3-4891-gd3b6904d9d (updated this morning to check before posting!).

Thanks,

David.

Gert van Dijk

Aug 27, 2018, 8:12:37 PM8/27/18
to Repo and Gerrit Discussion
Thanks for reporting this, I can confirm this behavior on master as well: made that into Issue 9642. For next time, I'd suggest to file this directly on the issue tracker. :-)

David Howden

Aug 27, 2018, 8:48:53 PM8/27/18
to Repo and Gerrit Discussion
Awesome, thanks.  Will be sure to create an issue directly next time.