Problems with ReminderFox (last version) and Firefox 45

pid...@gmail.com

Mar 9, 2016, 9:50:04 AM3/9/16
to ReminderFox
Hello,

I've problems with the last version of Reminderfox and Firefox 45. I've created a new profile and when I had installed Reminderfox I was not able to customize my toolbars etc. anymore, because every element you grab with the mouse vanished. After I deinstalled Reminderfox everything works fine again for me.

I've one error message, when starting firefox per terminal:
ReminderFox clh(1) {rmFx_cmdLine: [xpconnect wrapped nsICommandLine]}

Greetings, Maria

gNeandr

Mar 9, 2016, 11:16:39 AM3/9/16
to pid...@gmail.com, ReminderFox
Asyou can see with another post/thread that is a know problem with RmFX
2.1.5.4. but it has been fixed for the next release already.

Guenter
This conversation is locked