Refinerycms-page-resources - a working version

Anita Graham

Oct 8, 2012, 8:58:03 PM10/8/12
to refine...@googlegroups.com
I have rewritten refinerycms-page-resources and posted the result to https://github.com/anitagraham/refinerycms-page-resources

It works with the current release of refinery (2.0.8). You can add and remove resources from a page.

The main rewrite was page-resource-picker.js so that it didn't interact with images.
If refinerycms-images returned the same object that the current refinerycms-resources does then this should work as an image picker as well.

(Just realized that as I didn't need captions I haven't tested them and they don't work).

I hope this can be reintegrated into the mainstream refinery, but not sure how to go about that.

Anita

Anita Graham

Oct 9, 2012, 6:01:13 AM10/9/12
to refine...@googlegroups.com
 Captions work now.

Easy Wish list: display file type icon (to mark PDF etc)

Rob Yurkowski

Oct 9, 2012, 10:26:45 AM10/9/12
to refine...@googlegroups.com
Amazing.

It'd be really neat to get this merged into page-images. I can see a lot of people using this functionality.

-----------------------------------

Rob Yurkowski
Refinery CMS Core Team | Freelancer
Currently Available for Consultation

@robyurkowski twitter
robyurkowski skype

On 2012-10-09, at 6:01 AM, Anita Graham wrote:

 Captions work now.

Easy Wish list: display file type icon (to mark PDF etc)

http://www.refinerycms.com

Anita Graham

Oct 9, 2012, 11:52:29 PM10/9/12
to refine...@googlegroups.com
Refinery-images does work already - albeit in a slightly different way. I could have a go.