2012 Bacon and Bourbon Expo

Jordan Adler

Jan 18, 2012, 9:20:34 AM1/18/12
to Reddit NYC
Any forever alones want to host a meetup at the 2012 Bacon and Bourbon Expo?  It's on Valentine's Day.

Note that tickets are 45 but include (unlimited?) tasting of bourbon and bacon treats, and a bacon plate.  Let me know if you're interested in hosting/organizing a meetup here and I'll gladly help you promote, etc.
--
Thanks,

Jordan M. Adler

Pavel Lishin

Jan 18, 2012, 10:58:54 AM1/18/12
to Jordan Adler, Reddit NYC
Welp, valentine's day planned. Thanks!

-P

Jewb

Jan 18, 2012, 2:04:50 PM1/18/12
to Reddit NYC
This looks like fun, and I might be alone for Valentine's. I wish
they'd post the bourbon list.

On Jan 18, 9:20 am, Jordan Adler <jordan.m.ad...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Any forever alones want to host a meetup at the 2012 Bacon and Bourbon
> Expo?  It's on Valentine's Day.
>
> http://www.astorcenternyc.com/class-.aspx?class=the-2012-bacon-and-bo...

Tara

Jan 18, 2012, 2:12:47 PM1/18/12
to Reddit NYC
question...is the alcohol unlimited as well?

Eric Deonarine

Jan 31, 2012, 11:00:04 PM1/31/12
to Reddit NYC
I just checked.. what does "We're sorry, this class is sold out!"
mean?

are the tickets sold out? If it is, may I suggest having our "OWN"
Bacon and Bourbon Expedition for Valentines Day?
It'll be cheaper, and more fun, IMO :)