Wednesday 9/12

Iammars

Sep 8, 2012, 10:16:22 AM9/8/12
to redcapsc...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys! I'm putting out the call once again for GMs for this Wednesday. If you are interested ( and not currently playing in the module), please email me and let me know.

Iammars

Sep 9, 2012, 9:49:48 PM9/9/12
to redcapsc...@googlegroups.com
We need one more GM for wednesday. Any volunteers would greatly be appreciated!

Rudy Henkel

Sep 9, 2012, 10:40:39 PM9/9/12
to redcapsc...@googlegroups.com
I can do it, provided it can be applied to a 5th, or a 2nd level character.

wyld windsworn

Sep 9, 2012, 10:42:41 PM9/9/12
to redcapsc...@googlegroups.com
i would and have things prepared, but am committed to finishing out your multi-week mod. sorry cannot help.

@

Sent from my iPaddle