the Redcap's Kickstarter has arrived

Redcap's Corner

Sep 3, 2012, 12:47:55 AM9/3/12
to redcapsc...@googlegroups.com
Hey everyone!

I just put our Kickstarter live to raise money to adorn the walls of one of the roleplaying rooms at Redcap's Corner with a really, really ridiculous fantasy mural. I'm not asking anyone in particular to contribute, and I certainly don't want anyone to feel pressured to contribute. I'm mostly sharing this with all of you A) in case you really want your name or likeness to be painted into our absurd(ist) mural, and B) because I need everyone's help spreading the word about this project. It's not going to be everyone's cup of tea, but the only way we'll reach everyone for whom it is their cup of tea is to shout it to the heavens.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1403756194/redcaps-corner-roleplaying-mural

Normally I wouldn't post to this list with anything not directly related to Pathfinder Society, but I feel this is important for our Pathfinder Society atmosphere and at least tangentially-related. Check it out and please help by spreading the word!

Thanks, guys!

--Benn.

Pete Stathis

Sep 6, 2012, 9:24:00 AM9/6/12
to redcapsc...@googlegroups.com

Hi Ben,

Do you need any more muralists?

Pete

S. Main

Sep 6, 2012, 9:57:28 AM9/6/12
to redcapsc...@googlegroups.com
If you go to the link, it tells you on the right side how close they are to their goal.

Redcap's Corner

Sep 14, 2012, 10:00:29 PM9/14/12
to redcapsc...@googlegroups.com
We don't need more muralists for this project, though we may need additional muralists in the future for similar projects!

--Benn.

Pete Stathis

Sep 16, 2012, 6:46:56 PM9/16/12
to redcapsc...@googlegroups.com

I would love to do one in a cartoony style.  I can show you some samples of what I mean.