GMing tomorrow!

Redcap's Corner

Sep 18, 2012, 11:49:29 AM9/18/12
to redcapsc...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys! I'm going to be running Rats of Round Mountain, Part 1 (a tier 7 to 11 mod) tomorrow, and Art's going to be running the Darkest Vengeance (a tier 1 to 5 mod). I'd really like to have two other GMs prepared to run (though it's certainly possible that one or both of you would end up playing instead, depending on turnout). Anyone interested? I'm looking for someone to prepare a 1 to 5 mod and someone else to either prepare a 3 to 7 or a 5 to 9. Let me know as soon as possible if you'd like to GM!

Thanks, guys! And see you tomorrow!

--Benn.

Rudy Henkel

Sep 18, 2012, 11:52:35 AM9/18/12
to redcapsc...@googlegroups.com
I don't have time this week, but you can put me down as a GM for next
week, assuming you need one.
> --
> Visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/redcapscornerpfs?hl=en-GB.

Lochmonster

Sep 18, 2012, 12:05:29 PM9/18/12
to redcapsc...@googlegroups.com
If you can get the module to me asap I can run one.

S. Main

Sep 18, 2012, 2:08:18 PM9/18/12
to redcapsc...@googlegroups.com
I could DM, but I haven't done it before.

Matt Morris

Sep 18, 2012, 3:57:56 PM9/18/12
to redcapsc...@googlegroups.com

Hey Benn-

I'm out this week as I'm not 100% sure I can make it. Sorry!

Matt

Redcap's Corner

Sep 18, 2012, 4:05:18 PM9/18/12
to redcapsc...@googlegroups.com
All right, guys! Thanks for responses. It sounds like this week's scenarios will be:

the Darkest Vengeance (Art)
the Goblinblood Dead (Stacey)
the Immortal Conundrum (Eric)
Portal of the Sacred Rune (Benn) <-- NOTE: this is a change from what I said I was going to run earlier

See everyone tomorrow!

--Benn.

Lochmonster

Sep 19, 2012, 11:52:56 AM9/19/12
to redcapsc...@googlegroups.com
I would like to remind everyone involved in tonight's festivities that today is national talk like a pirate day.

Please keep this in mind when reading your boxed text.

Thank you

wyld

Sep 19, 2012, 12:27:28 PM9/19/12
to redcapsc...@googlegroups.com

arrrrr, roobishhh, may-teee! thet's crayzee tulk -- theyrs no souch deey!